July 2012 - PorscheSales Porsche
Porsche Reports July Sales
- Retail sales up five percent year-to-date
"Our all-new Boxster and 911 models continue to be in high-demand," said PCNA's President and CEO, Detlev von Platen. In fact, for the year, we've sold 46 percent more 911 sports cars this year than last year – a tribute to the success of the new, seventh-generation 911."
Porsche sold 359 Boxster models in July, a 77 percent increase over July 2011. July was the first full month in which Porsche offered the all-new, 2013 Boxster models.
Porsche's Approved Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales were 775 for July 2012. Year-to-date, Porsche has sold 5,631 CPO models, a ten percent increase versus 2011. (5,142).
- 2014 Review Wrap-Up: SUVs
- 'Too Many Dealers' Claims Cadillac's President, Has Idea To Possibly Fix It
- Chicago Auto Show Tease: 2016 Honda Pilot and Acura RDX
- Ford Announces February 3rd As the Date for Focus RS
- Volkswagen Ponders Golf R-400 and A Van for the U.S.
- Like a Boss: Is GM Planning a New Off-Road Pickup?
- Infiniti Halts Plans For Electric Car
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Files New Trademark For "Golden Eagle"
- Next Holden Commodore Begins Testing In Australia
- Still Under Consideration: Jeep Wrangler Pickup