America's Finest2 Comments
July 2012 - PorscheSales Porsche
Porsche Reports July Sales
- Retail sales up five percent year-to-date
"Our all-new Boxster and 911 models continue to be in high-demand," said PCNA's President and CEO, Detlev von Platen. In fact, for the year, we've sold 46 percent more 911 sports cars this year than last year – a tribute to the success of the new, seventh-generation 911."
Porsche sold 359 Boxster models in July, a 77 percent increase over July 2011. July was the first full month in which Porsche offered the all-new, 2013 Boxster models.
Porsche's Approved Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales were 775 for July 2012. Year-to-date, Porsche has sold 5,631 CPO models, a ten percent increase versus 2011. (5,142).
- Infiniti Gives The Q60 Concept A Tease
- MyFord Touch Shown the Door, Sync 3 Enters
- Ford Announces New Performance Division, Focus RS Confirmed
- Detroit Auto Show: 2015 MINI John Cooper Works
- Rumorpile: Volkswagen Plans A Premium Midsize Vehicle
- Toyota Releases a Small Tacoma Teaser
- Roadmasters: Buell 1125CR
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 Ready To Take On BMW X6
- Review: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude and Overland
- Rumorpile: Updates Incoming For Pentastar V6s