SubLime Charger Daytona

BrewSwillis

Posted Image

Here's what we know about the Sublime Edition:

* Introducing the latest High Impact Color - Sublime.

* Targeted for December production - the Charger Daytona R/T is re-introduced for the 2007 Model Year.

* The Sublime Daytona R/T builds on the tradition set by its' three predecessors and is the 4th edition in the Daytona series.

* A limited number of 1,500 units will be built for the US market.

* Enhancements to the Sublime Daytona include the addition of 20” chrome clad wheels and 245/45R20 all season performance tires.

Posted Image

Thanks to "redriderbob" at Allpar.com

Here's another pic of a bunch in a lot without the stickers: SubLime Chargers

Question: What could make the Avenger look even uglier?

Answer: This color.

227011[/snapback]

Hmmm...a sublime Avenger Daytona is inevitable, I'm afraid..probably a sublime Ram Daytona also. What's next, a sublime Caravan Daytona? A Durango Daytona? A Calibre Daytona?? :)

Edited by moltar

I'm not a big fan of this color just because every guy

with a 1971 Duster or 1973 Charger thinks this is the

only color Mopars should be paintd and more recently

I've seen a million Riced out Hond-Acuras in it.

I like the yellow/mango HI color the best.

Neat! Reminds me of SAAB's Lime Yellow featured on the 9-3 Cabriolet, but I prefer the SAAB's colour.

Wouldn't want to be seen in that colour SubLime or whatever in a car that ugly.

At Team Hillsdale Chrysler where I get my car serviced, I was looking over a 300C in the showroom, and a lady asked me what I thought of it and then mentioned the Charger. She seemed shocked that I much preferred the 300 over the Dodge. I suppose that may be due to my age, but I have taste, thank you very much.

Sales ploy alert!! Sales are slow so what can they do...intorduce a wild and crazy color to hopefully revive sales.

227915[/snapback]

Uhhh, not really. The Charger Daytona has been available since the Charger came out. The Daytona model will feature a different "high-impact" color for a certain period of time.

So far:

Top Banana and GoManGo:

Posted Image

TorRed:

Posted Image

SubLime:

Posted Image

Future - Plum Crazy:

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

I rather like SubLime, but I like Plum Crazy even better. That was the hottest color on any old Mopar.

Altough I ust say that I did't ike Cosmo Purple (or whatever it was called) on the GTO. I'm glad they replaced it with a deep Navy Blue color--It looked great in that. My 1:18 GTO model, however, is Cosmo Purple (it was either that or silver. lesser of two "yuck"s.)

Edited by Turbojett

• 3 weeks later...

The Red is the most "blend in with the rest of the world" color, but you have to applaud them for going for the gusto with the wild colors. I think they look cool in just about all of them, but there is no way I could live with it every day for...say a 5-year finance plan. I like attention when it comes to my cars, but this is a bit much. Its less, 'Hey look at my cool car' and more 'Hey look at me 'cuz I'm an extreme loser and desperately need attention to feel good about myself'. :spin:

Looking at this design again, I think the transition from Intrepid to Charger should be documented in a book called How to Give a Car Balls and given to GM.

:lol: That's sig material.

Hey I love my Intrepid...but yes this is way cooler and way more ballsy

Sublime is so far my favorite of the H-I colors...this is the color of the first sketches motor trend showed us wasn't it?.

The Charger has more balls than the entire Ford lineup.

Edited by Dodgefan

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at this design again, I think the transition from Intrepid to Charger should be documented in a book called How to Give a Car Balls and given to GM.

Same can be said for the 4th gen. & 5th gen. Camaro.

That's not so much an insult to the 2002 as it is a complement to the concept!

Posted Image