OMFGLOLZBQQ!11!!!

I'm a

auto enthusiast..no not honda or toyota or mazda, or gm, im a enthusiast of chery and geely and hafei auto.. check them out... Chinese cars are cooler than you think will show you some crazy stuff!

I stumbled across this while surfing Google. I just had to share this. A Chinese car enthusiast!. She must be enthused about knockoffs, poor designs, and quality so poor it makes a mid-90's Chrysler product looks bulletproof.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=80571225

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Edited by Dodgefan

Good point Cpt. BooYeah!

Rusty Jones (mascot of T.W.) added her for the absurdity of it all... :rolleyes:

Why does she have to be planted?

She could really be a Chinese car fan. I mean, if you like something about them, or grow up in a family that drives them... It's not totally ridiculous! I mean, people still post at Blue Oval News, right? So, if we can have Ford fans, why can't we have Chery fans?

Posted Image

A QQ is your argument? They're cute, like more practical Beetles. The fact that they could make a workable car with a 800cc engine still blows me away. You don't think young women would buy these?

If GM giving the Chinese as little credit as you close-minded posters are, I fear for the future of GM.

Ok, I am a young woman.. and NO I would not buy this car.. I would rather buy the actual car that was made here rather than buying it from there as a knock-off car.. I would rather buy the Real McCoy than an imposture. LOL. ^_^

as did Japanese cars & S. Korean cars back in the day....

I can see YellowD's point. 50 years from now our kids might

be driving a "CHERY CAMERO" or "HEYf@#k 3000-GTSi"

Its also the fact tha Chinese cars suck in pretty much every regard.

I'm not saying they don't suck. Just that people would buy them. Unfortunately there is a big difference. 80's Hyundais sucked, but the fact that people bought them gave Hyundai the capital to make themselves better... and look where they are now.

as did Japanese cars & S. Korean cars back in the day....

I can see YellowD's point. 50 years from now our kids might

be driving a "CHERY CAMERO" or "HEYf@#k 3000-GTSi"

Yep. expect some people's national pride to fly out the window like an angry bald eagle when those $7500 Chinese compacts hit the market. Suddenly there will be people with new cars who could only ever afford used before.

You keep saying stuff like "brand X was bad back then but now it's good" for your argument and it's a completely valid statement. However, Chinese-built cars today really suck(for lack of a better word) in terms of quality and reliability and are really bad knock-offs of many Japanese, Korean, European, and American vehicles. That's far from being subjective. This is why so many people are having trouble believing this person (if it really is a real person) thinks they're superior when clearly those companies are blatantly copying the brands that she dislikes.