Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Home Sweet Home

Cory Wolfe

The only available picture I have was taken during peak folliage last fall. Only a small portion of the house is visible, as the primary focus was on the scenery behind it. The top of my house is visible on the right (with the window).

Posted Image

Some of you will remember this shot of my house from this past February... under like 2 feet of snow. I'm just renting this place till I get a house with the G/F. not the greatest place but at the same time I can keep six, seven or more cars in my yard cause i have like an acre to my disposal. :)

Posted Image

Poor Camaro in the back yard... don't worry poor girl a complete restoration is coming soon.

Posted Image

Can you find the BOF Cadillac in this picture? Look closely.

Posted Image

Dec. 2004

My Fleetwood Brougham in front of the house and Marcia's Grandmother's 1999 STS on the lawn. I had just changed her oil (Mobil 1 of course). I sold her that Caddy when I was working at Chevy of Lowell and a guy traded the STS in on a Blue 2003 Z06. HSe was just about to go out and buy a 2004 Grand Marquis but Marica convinced her to buy this 59K mile Caddy instead since it was almost the exact same amount of money. She loves it. Always wanted a Cadillac all her life. You only live once right? :)

Posted Image

• 5 months later...
hey i posted a thread that said post pics of ur house and souroundin area
......."you post alot of repeat threads dont you"
-BV 2006 Edited by Charger4U

i really am owned...LMAO!! your with stupid, lol lol

[post="108662"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yes... You are. :D In fact... let's check my posts in your thread...

You aren't serious, are you? This thread? Well... click here. That's my thread. :D

[post="105067"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

That has a link to my "Welcome to Brookville" thread.

I know... I didn't say you copied mine, just mentioning that it was similar. :P

Oh... and showing people where to go to see info and alot of pics of my town instead of posting it all again. I mean... there's alot of pics in my thread. :D Although, I don't think I have any of my house in there... Hold on... *searches for another thread of mine from the past* Here you go. 8)

[post="105336"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

And that one has a link to my "Home Sweet Home" thread... as in this one. :P

I hate all you guys who live in the East! It is bone dry out here (but then, that means no humidity). We get NO fall foliage, though, if you drive up into the Sierras, you will get some stands of aspen that turn to yellow and orange for a very short "window of time" and, set amidst the Ponderosa pines (evergreen), it is quite nice. Seriously, I love the vegetation you guys have. If we could freeze New England and Eastern Canada to remain in two modes (summer and fall colors), I'd be relocating in a hurry! Edited by trinacriabob

Meh, it's only good in the scenic places, trina. You look over a forrested plateau with a winding river/lake below/ahead of you and all the colors.. then it's well worth it. That's where I was, at sunset, fishing last summer in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Other than scenic places though, it really isn't all that beautiful. Just like the wonder of snow that people in Florida have...

Hmm... going by what I post in the Lounge, what do you guys think I need more... a new car or a new camera? :P Here's 14 more pics of my lovely home. Enjoy it, as not many people get to see my house from some of these views.

To show how close I live to the race track:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Looking into the valley, where my house sits:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image