Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

New Camaro picks (Black)

2chevs

I'm just not sure I'm digging this angle.... the top of the trunk looks weirdly angular to me, maybe it's just the photo..??

I noticed the same... I think the problem is the angle, combined with there not being a rear spoiler on this car (right? all the other spy pics have either had camo or a spoiler).

First my disclaimer.... I'm not fond of any Honda Civic of ANY year.....

*ahem*

I'm just not sure I'm digging this angle.... the top of the trunk looks weirdly angular to me, maybe it's just the photo..??

At that angle, the rear shape reminds me a lot of the C6...

The rear looks odd from that angle but the rest looks sexy.

I agree, I almost thought of a Ute with a tonneau cover when I saw that rear angle, it's weird. And I notice now that it's been said above- I have never seen a NON rear spoiler car from the rear...

I think the 3/4 rear angle is better?

First my disclaimer.... I'm not fond of any Honda Civic of ANY year.....

*ahem*

2416491_855_full.jpg

Yeah, why does it look like the trunklid is concave?? I don't remember seeing that on the concept.

2416491_855_full.jpg

Are those mufflers I see poking their head out from underneath bumper? I hope that's just bad light or something. The backup lights are pretty small and a little out of place. I was thinking they would be in the inside set of lights or in a setup like the Corvette.

Must look away before pants become soaked.

And are you seriously complaining about it having two mufflers?! That's one big complaint about the 4th Gen.. it only had one!

I think he's complaining about the placement, not the number.

Wow.

But ... hope the red/white/blue emblem is on this when it hits the dealership showrooms.

AND ... that area above the grill is a PERFECT spot for KITT's roving/moving red light on that front end ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker

WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"I kept my heart hidden" ... Bryan White ... 'So Much For Pretending'

Wow.

But ... hope the red/white/blue emblem is on this when it hits the dealership showrooms.

AND ... that area above the grill is a PERFECT spot for KITT's roving/moving red light on that front end ;).

"I kept my heart hidden" ... Bryan White ... 'So Much For Pretending'

Indeed the spot is. Too bad its too late...but my only solace is that the tv movie wasn't as good as I would've hoped. So maybe its a good thing the new KITT isn't a Camaro.

Indeed the spot is. Too bad its too late...but my only solace is that the tv movie wasn't as good as I would've hoped. So maybe its a good thing the new KITT isn't a Camaro.

Yeah... though the Camaro will probably turn up in the rumoured Transformers series...

Well, well, well.......

This may just very well be my next car when the CTS lease is up.....(and the timing will be perfect!)

I think I'm gonna hate the interior in this car......but damn, outside, that is one HOT looking car. I can't find a bad line on it....or anything to complain about. And I love the concave shape of the rear decklid.....

Is it just me, or do the wheels look conspiculously like the new Challenger SRT-8's...?

Umm...

I don't know what you guys are smoking, but the ass shot is what sent me over the edge.

It's wide and mean looking like a 60's Chevelle or GTO. The concave trunk conveys strength and brawn because it "pushes" the edges of the car out.

Besides, why should everything look "normal" Geez, I can tell that most of you grew up loving the bland jellybean cars.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM

Yes, I'm talking about being able to see them. They just seem to be REALLY low and not tucked under neatly. But then again this isn't production ready yet.

i wouldnt have a factory exhaust on it long anyway.. i guarentee a week after being on sale Borla, SLP, Magnaflow, Flowmaster and 8 other companies will have systems out for the car.... id rock a nice aftermarket exhaust with some cutouts :P

and that is one sexy ass on this car...

:rotflmao:

Don't forget, though, Borger, we've been building Vettes down here for you guys for over two decades. So you have to show a little love. :P

I've been to Bowling Green, odd thing is, when I was there, I kept hearing Deliverance music being played everywhere I went, I guess that's where the KY comes in, it makes squealing like a pig less painful! :smilewide:

I've been to Bowling Green, odd thing is, when I was there, I kept hearing Deliverance music being played everywhere I went, I guess that's where the KY comes in, it makes squealing like a pig less painful! :smilewide:

Let me send you over to Harlan, then. Or maybe down to the LaFollette, TN area. See how long you can stand a week over in those places. :smilewide:

Don't forget, though, Borger, we've been building Vettes down here for you guys for over two decades. So you have to show a little love. :P

Weren't the Duke boys from Hazard, KY....?

BTW.....funny about the Corvette plant in Bowling Green. I've been to many beauiful areas in KY....and Louisville and Lexington seem to be fine cities each. But I have a hard time associating America's premier sports car with a town as depressing as Bowling Green.......

:mellow:

Yes. Last fall, I was caught in Hockessin selling black market nude photographs of Ruth Ann Minner to an extremely hairy man in a purple late model GP GXP. He wanted 150 of them, and was eager to pay any price. I was promptly caught, and was sentenced to either living in the first state, or never returning. Needless to say, I chose the latter.

I liked your 1st version of this story better, however you know way to much about me, even down to the name of my town in Delaware I reside in, when I'm there. Just so you know it's pronounced (HOE KESSIN, not HOCK ESSIN). I don't think I'm extremely hairy, just hairy, I'm not like a gorilla or anything.

And O.C., IIRC, I think the Dukes of Hazzard was based in Georgia in fictional "Hazzard County".

*nods*

It was Georgia. They often talked about going to Atlanta. And, in fact, the first season (or 2?) were filmed on location in Conyers (sp?) GA, just SE of Atlanta....

"Get to what's real" ... Van Halen ... 'Jump'

So the new Camaro just a got bit more serious for me. The wife is suddenly pushing for a new car early next year, and she wants a Mini Cooper badly :banghead: . She loves Camaros (we had a 1990 Maui Blue RS 305 V8 at 'life before kids' LOL.

Anyways, I have now begun to 'educate' her about this coming Camaro, as she never even saw pictures.

I might be able to get her to go for it, and so now the timing issue comes up.

I had once heard it was out in early 2009. Is that still the case?

Ours would be a blue v6 auto.

We get the GM plan A discount, but not so sure they would allow that?