C&G Hummer Census

1) Zer0

2) If the HX were made available, I would seriously consider it.

On second thought, if I had the means, I'd buy an H2 just to drive it and piss off the greenies.

Maybe I could use my artistic abilities to paint something creative about the future on it.

(I dunno, suffocating people, an atomic bomb or a clown with a hatchet or something)

:D

GM has the opportunity to turn the world on it's head with Hummer and forever cement the image of the company as one that INNOVATES if only they would apply the Volt technology to the division.

Hummer is hated, so eliminate the reason for people to hate it and shove the brand down society's throat while asking them WHY thy hate the brand. That'll make the kind of memorable impact that GM needs to make and it will change minds. But alas, GM hasn't got the balls to have a vision and stick to it.

If you make people look stupid in their own self image, you will reverse their thinking.

Edited by FUTURE_OF_GM