Another Weird Dream

I don't know WTF is going on but I have not gone a week in the past few months without having a really freeky and whacked out nightmare. Last night I found myslef in the elaborate Baroque Dinning room of a Serial Killer. He had one of those fancy James Bond style multi purpose canes and was telling me how I was going to meet a violent death. When he said something about hurting my family though I just snapped and somehow got in a mortal wound on him with a fancy knife that was carefully placed on the table in one of dozens of elaborate place settings. It seemed like there was a good three minutes of my dream (nightmare) where I ended up cutting his neck so badly with that fancy butter knife that I almost separated his head from his shoulders. I found myslef knelt down on the floor over his well dressed corpse, I was still shaking and now bloody like the Villain in a B-rated Horror flick.... and instantly woke up. At least in this dream I prevailed. :blink: Edited by Sixty8panther

wow... worse than i thought! :blink: :P

Oh you're fine everbody is closer to the edge then they like to think, but good is stronger than evil.....so no prob. If you start to feel like the guy in your last avatar looks, just pull back on the control stick. FYI - I started added some pics to the DNA thd - you have a good point I will try to not be so lazy

is time always dilated in your dreams? it is in mine. last night (well, this morning) over the course of about 5 hours i had a dream wherein over the course of about 2 weeks i was continually drugged, robbed and brainwashed in order to pilot a spaceship for a band of thieves or terrorists or something. the whole time i just wanted my stuff back, the druggings to stop, and i'd fly the damn ship anyway, but they continued to threaten to kill me if i remembered anything. there was a lot of light blue paneling/dark blue neon lighting involved, and i'm pretty sure they kept kidnapping and robbing me off montrose blvd. near the lounge. once, i had a dream that i was in a coma for three years.

Yup, time is very relative in my dreams as well... but it goes in both directions. I've woken up from what seemed like a 20 minute dream only to realise I slept 7/8 hours. Go to bed at 12:00, wake up and think, woah, is it 1 or 2 am andyou look at the alarm clock and it's 7:30. I love the dreams where your subconscious KNOWS it's a dream. Anything is possible and you ind of begin to realize it. Walk up to the sexiest chick you'd never even work up the nerve to talk to and just grab her @$$ and plant a wet kiss on her lips.... instead of a slap you get a big smile and a raised eyebrow. That's when I'm like screw this: I'm taking this '63 Split window for a drive. You get in, of course it's a 4-speed, and the gas tank is full.... Z06 none the less so you've got a range of like 700miles. Let 'er rip! :D

Throughout my late teens I kept having dreams where I was always really tired, regardless of any other events taking place. Another anomaly: Have you ever experienced Deja Vu? It's a very awkward feeling. I'll be sitting at a table in a restaurant, talking to a group of people, and then they say something, and suddenly I'm convinced that I've been at this very same table, talking to this same group of people and saying the same things before. But it's a restauant I've never been to before, a group of people I've never met, and a conversation that's never crossed my mind.

I've got a theory about DeJavus.... it's a combination of things I've heard from psychiatrists & Dicsovery Channel shows on the human brain. I've experienced them myself and it is a very starnge feeling.

I've got a theory about DeJavus.... it's a combination of things I've heard from psychiatrists & Dicsovery Channel shows on the human brain.

I've experienced them myself and it is a very starnge feeling.

[post="50072"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

What's your theory?

I mentioned them in this thread because I think they may be linked to dreams some how. Almost like a psychic premonition that we aren't even aware we have.

seems like deja vu is just remembering what's currently happening, like short term memory becoming really focused. I don't think you can edge that up so that you can remember the future, unfortunately (though I've had situations where a day resembles a dream I had the night before).

The real mind bender:

Having a deja vu feeling, thinking about it, and realizing that the deja vu feeling also happened before...

[post="50084"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

that seems to happen to me every time, which is why I think when I have deja vu, I'm just remembering the present.