Camaro Concept Sketches

Northstar

Don't know if anyone has seen these, but I thought I'd post them.

Here's one of the front that looks like it's from relatively early on:

Posted Image

I think I like the headlights here better.

Early sketch of the rear:

Posted Image

It seems to be a little more round in all areas.

Later one of the rear:

Posted Image

I'm guessing the production rear will get something similar for the exhuast, and also notice it has a bumper.

Interesting... Sangyup Lee. :P 05... hmm...

I did some researching, and it turns out he designed the Velite and Z06, too. Another interesting tid-bit: the guy who did the Solstice and Sky, Franz von Holzhausen, now works at Mazda. He designed the Kabura (aka MX-4) for NAIAS.

Nice... the translation from sketch to actuality should have been better, IMO. Hey, it's a friggin' concept! Go beserk!

Yes... I was going to post something exacly to that effect! Damn I love the concept with all my heart but this makes the concept look tame and production ready. Jezus this is the sickest sketch I've ever seen. This Sangyp Lee kid deserves a medal!!!

They've got a great team of designers, hopefully someday I and some of us will be working with them-that would be sweet! I think in a 1970 Camaro fashion, they should've gone with the round taillamps, maybe integrate the front side marker lamp into the wheel opening lip-like the Solstice, or like in that old photoshop circa-late 2001 in Road and Track, painted a nice Cobalt Blue or something. Thanks for posting the concept sketches Northstar!

I can not stop staring at these photos.... they're so damn HOT!