Top Gear: New season started this week

what network is it on??? and what time??? i used to watch it alot but then it mysteriously dissappeared from its original time slot

what network is it on??? and what time??? i used to watch it alot but then it mysteriously dissappeared from its original time slot

You can't view it in the US. It plays in Britain every Sunday evening. The version that played on the Discovery channel here for one season was different segments of episodes of the U.K. version cobbled together minus the news and other things. It wasn't as good as the original.

They're making a U.S. Top Gear designed for America (no Clarkson, May or Hammond) but I don't think there's been word on when that'll air.

You can't view it in the US. It plays in Britain every Sunday evening. The version that played on the Discovery channel here for one season was different segments of episodes of the U.K. version cobbled together minus the news and other things. It wasn't as good as the original.

They're making a U.S. Top Gear designed for America (no Clarkson, May or Hammond) but I don't think there's been word on when that'll air.

Wow, that sucks. What's the point of Top Gear without British humour?

This is the Renault Espace, probably the best of the people movers. Not that that's much to shout about. that's like saying "Ooo good! I've got syphilis. The best of the sexually transmitted diseases!"

Hilarious as always :lol:

I like how they complain about the Aero X concept being a lie...since none of that cool stuff will see production

Did anyone else notice that they were playing a remix of some Star Wars music during the Civic road test? That Civic looks pretty good

That convertible minivan is AWESOME :P

I love the Prius bashing when discussing possible names for the dog.  It's about time someone in the media exposed it...even if that media is thousands of miles away.

That was freaken hilarious! "she would've eaten a lot more than what we were expecting" LMAO

No way, you need those guys for it to be a "proper" Top Gear :P God...I can only imagine the horrors the American version might be like.

No Clarkson?! Why watch Top Gear if Clarkson isn't a host?