Rice aint cool at my school

Guest swallowit

im sure you probably just glued them to your doors anyway - next

can we please get back on topic; if you want me to school you further on where your worthless consumer garbage is made send me a PM or something

[post="23618"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well, I'm going to say it for those who won't- STOP trolling and leave. :angry:

We need need to send you to some place like SvA (club si.com) where they
give trolls a good bashing... :lol:

Unless you can come with something more useful-please let us know. :rolleyes:

Some of my thoughts:

I just don't like paying a premium just for the brand. That's why I like GM, good value for the money. That's why I don't like imports in general.

Ford... I didn't like Ford that much, until the Fusion came along, sort of changed me a bit.

Chrysler... bleh. 300 series look a bit OK though...

Toyota... you know the deal. Just because people "say" they're good doesn't necessarily mean they are. I see with my own eyes.

Honda, no thanks. I don't like their rice-boy background.

Mazda... overpriced Fords. I only get them in Hong Kong because they were the cheapest cars around.

Hyundai/KIA, I don't really trust them.

[post="23570"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I' don't think kia/hyundai are that bad....though after driving a Rio...some of the lower end ones make good commuters cars...

Not quite... :rolleyes:

[post="23625"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yeah.

The best way to get trolls to leave is to stop responding to them. The more you respond, the more it fuels their desire to keep trolling. They feed on defensive remarks and rebuttals like a pig gorges itself on slop and scraps. [Like] they say at the zoo [for bears], please don't feed the trolls. :rolleyes: Edited by mustang84

Even though Rice Sucks, beating & harassing people will never change anything. Not all imports suck however, even I'll admit there's some I'd consider buying if I was not convinced GM offers a better bang-fer-da-buck. As in I'd take a Cadillac CTS over a Bimmer 3-series or Lexus IS300 but the later two are great cars. I'd also never buy a Miata now that we have the Solstice and Sky because they're much better values and look nicer but the Miata is still a pretty good car.

I' don't think kia/hyundai are that bad....though after driving a Rio...some of the lower end ones make good commuters cars...
Yeah.

[post="23633"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I honestly don't think I've ever seen a Kia Rio without considerable front-end damage. :blink: They must have bad brakes or something. But then again, bang for the buck. You can't beat a $7,000 brand new car with an ok warranty, even if everything is sub-par (my friend used to own an '04 Accent).

I honestly don't think I've ever seen a Kia Rio without considerable front-end damage.  :blink: They must have bad brakes or something. But then again, bang for the buck. You can't beat a $7,000 brand new car with an ok warranty, even if everything is sub-par (my friend used to own an '04 Accent).

[post="23796"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Maybe it's bad drivers... I agree... an unusally high percentage of late model Rios, Accents, etc that I see seem to be dented, have broken lights, etc...

Daewoo. Any Daewoo-badged car is likely to be in bad to downright shitty condition. My theory: late-model used car with high depreciation makes it onto Big Ed's Place of Automobiles back in 2003 where a lower-income buyer visits and finds a 2000 Nubria with 32,000 miles for the same price as a 1995 Accord or 1996 Grand Am and duh gets 'Woo'd. The car gets neglected the same way a typical fourth-hand used special is treated and ends up looking and performing like total crap years before its time.

Let's face it, with 60 mo. leases cheap, cheap build quality, Kia's and Hyundais appeal to those very young people who will then spend all their money on insurance. Being young and (therefore) new at driving, they tend to bump into things. Also, being new to the whole car ownership thing, they don't realize how much they will get nailed when they try and return the car. Back on topic, I watch the sniping on the board with mixed feelings. Part of me loves the scandal of it; however, I don't understand why people feel the need to get nasty and personal. We all have our own viewpoints. Sometimes, however, those of you who think you know everything annoy those of us who do. (That was a joke, kiddies!)

Please stop messing with other people's stuff that's just dumb.I don't really care about what other people drive. I did do something stupid once. I ran over an old Honda Civic hatchback once. The kid was a punk and kept cutting me off getting out of the parking lot. I told him one day I'll just run over his low ridding ricer. My Pontiac '87 6000 STE is too low to do that so the kid didn't take me seriously nor did I. I was driving my friend's '85 Chevy Blazer one Friday & this kid did it again and I ran over his hood(I really didn't intend too, I swear! I really didn't think I was that close.),LOL! To make a long story short the kid got pissed and speed up to catch me and side-swipped a copcar,lol. He ended up getting arrested cause he started fighting with a cop. The kid ended up being suspended the last 2 months of my senior year & I never saw him since then, back in 2001. I don't even know if he knew it was me,lol. I'd never do that again especially since I could have been in trouble but, it was sure fun since nobody really got hurt. That kid was a bad apple anyway he would have gotten arrested without my helping him. Well, ricers beware,lol! Well, Good Night, I'm tired,

Guest swallowit

Please stop messing with other people's stuff that's just dumb.I don't really care about what other people drive.
I did do something stupid once. I ran over an old Honda Civic hatchback once. The kid was a punk and kept cutting me off getting out of the parking lot. I told him one day I'll just run over his low ridding ricer. My Pontiac '87 6000 STE is too low to do that so the kid didn't take me seriously nor did I. 
I was driving my friend's '85 Chevy Blazer one Friday & this kid did it again and I ran over his hood(I really didn't intend too, I swear! I really didn't think I was that close.),LOL! To make a long story short the kid got pissed and speed up to catch me and side-swipped a copcar,lol. He ended up getting arrested cause he started fighting with a cop. The kid ended up being suspended the last 2 months of my senior year & I never saw him since then, back in 2001.
I don't even know if he knew it was me,lol. I'd never do that again especially since I could have been in trouble but, it was sure fun since nobody really got hurt. That kid was a bad apple anyway he would have gotten arrested without my helping him. Well, ricers beware,lol!
Well, Good Night, I'm tired,

[post="24118"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

wow, this is the stuff dreams are made of

you should do it again, got a ricer arrested :CG_all:

we beat people up who drive honduhs and grafiti their cars when we see them at the store, fuck them; i know that driving domestic will help our economy, so what better place to teach these punks right?

honduh, toyoda, nissan get trashed by us only mazda is cool because their really ford and the profit stays here

:CG_all: this website is my faverite

[post="23155"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hey this kid's not kidding.....

When I was going to college at GMI (Flint, MI.) and we parked in the parking garage at the dorms, all my friends from around the country (NOT from the midwest) that drove imports had them keyed and defaced ALL the time. It was a big problem.

Most of these kids had NO idea about the bias and prejudice against import makes that occurs in states like Michigan....they simply knew they were there to go to college. They weren't trying to "make a statement" by driving an import.....that's simply the car they had as a college kid...

We never knew who was doing the vandalizing.....(but there was a GM plant across the street...???)

Hey this kid's not kidding.....

When I was going to college at GMI (Flint, MI.) and we parked in the parking garage at the dorms, all my friends from around the country (NOT from the midwest) that drove imports had them keyed and defaced ALL the time.  It was a big problem.

Most of these kids had NO idea about the bias and prejudice against import makes that occurs in states like Michigan....they simply knew they were there to go to college.  They weren't trying to "make a statement" by driving an import.....that's simply the car they had as a college kid...

We never knew who was doing the vandalizing.....(but there was a GM plant across the street...???)

Wierd... I lived in Michigan 3 years and went to grad school at the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, Mi) and never was aware of problems like this there...and there were a lot of students driving imports... it was very common to see imports amongst the students and faculity alike... (I was there in the mid-90s). Then again, imports seemed very mainstream in Ann Arbor..

Swallowit: ...only mazda is cool because their really ford and the profit stays here

Someone has been spoon feeding you crap.

Subaru, Suzuki, Isuzu & Daewoo are now a part of the GM conglomerate but you still see plenty of Rice based on those vehicles. Rest assured many Mazdas are stil made in Japan and imported here, and a good chunk of the profit stays in the Land of the Rising Sun. To say Mazda is okay but Nissan and the rest are not is
just way off base.

Someone has been spoon feeding you crap.

Subaru, Suzuki, Isuzu & Daewoo are now a part of the GM conglomerate but you still see plenty of Rice based on those vehicles. Rest assured many Mazdas are stil made in Japan and imported here, and a good chunk of the profit stays in the Land of the Rising Sun. To say Mazda is okay but Nissan and the rest are not is
just way off base.

[post="24280"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yes, you really should hate Mazda too!

:lol: