What does your Desktop look like?

Where's the Crocodile Dundee in L.A. desktop?

Where's the shortcut to GMI?

I'm disappointed...

Sometimes less is more, and I think you know that GMI rates right up there with a certain car company from Australia with me. :P

Wanna trade desktop icons for a day? A few hours? :D

If I did that you would have the keys to the kingdom, except for NUMMI. You can't fool me, I is edumacated! :AH-HA_wink:

Jeez Fly... FSX??? I bought it the day it came out but went back to my beautifully modded FS9 because the performance is 1000x better and it looks almost as good. What sort of addons do you use? POSKY? iFDG (who's forums I am prominent on)? PMDG?

Anyway:

Posted Image

Edited by vonVeezelsnider

Well usually I have an early 1930s Cadillac V16 on there but now

that I own one of my dream cars why not have it up on there?

Posted Image

brand new computer... i can actually see the smilies now... and the skins... there are no dreaded red xs!!!!! its glorious!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I created a new Desktop last night for my new computer that's coming next month, I will meet the new computer in the USA in November, I'm going home for Thanksgiving and to see my Dad who is in the hospital and will still be there when I come home. After that, off to South America for work.

Anyway, here is my new Desktop, I hope you like it. :P

Posted Image

Well I guess. Hey, whatever happened to you saying that in your new position, you would not be able to post much, if at all, since GM employees are restricted from posting on web forums? Do you love us that much that you'd put your new job at risk? I feel so special!:smilewide:

Well I guess. Hey, whatever happened to you saying that in your new position, you would not be able to post much, if at all, since GM employees are restricted from posting on web forums? Do you love us that much that you'd put your new job at risk? I feel so special!:smilewide:

I rarely post about GM products. Don't hate ocnblu, I still love you! Kisses! :rolleyes:

Aww, thanks Custom-S! You don't know how much that means to me. I only mentioned what you told all of us before you moved because I wouldn't want you to get in trouble. I thought you must have forgotten. Post as often as you like! :)

Aww, thanks Custom-S! You don't know how much that means to me. I only mentioned what you told all of us before you moved because I wouldn't want you to get in trouble. I thought you must have forgotten. Post as often as you like! :)

Why that's so nice of you to be so concerned about me, but fear not, I'm a big boy now and make all of my own decisions, even to when, and how much I post. I'm pretty strong willed, but you already know that! :AH-HA_wink: Talk to you on MSN Messenger! :rolleyes:

Massey Ferguson

I grew up in Brantford, Ontario.

Massey Ferguson destroyed that town.

Roughly 15,000 people out of a town of 70,000 worked at a Massey plant until the early '80s, when they shut down with no warning and fired everyone. Those who could afford to, moved out and caused a housing crash. Those who could not afford to mostly went on welfare. The city is still recovering in some ways. The population is back, but the housing in some areas still shows years of neglect, and there are still a lot of very poor families that came out of that whole debacle.

• 2 weeks later...