What does your Desktop look like?

OMG, I think I just had an orgasm over Dodgefans desktop!

Sweet!!!!

Thanks ^_^

I felt it was time for a new desktop since I've had the Camaro up for a while. i came across this awesome photo of the Charger and last night I decided t make a wallpaper out of it. If you'd like, I can make give you it in any size you'd like. :)

Well it seems I've been ordered to Detroit on Thursday, so I have some time to play. I changed my desktop background to my favorite airlines. Hawaiian airlines has been in business since 1929 and has never had a crash. Those of you that know me know I hate to fly, so their safety record speaks for itself. Oh my wife and I have taken Hawaiian airlines to Australia a couple of times, for pleasure of course, not business. To bad they don't fly to Philly and Detroit, We catch them in Las Vegas, when we fly them.

I added a video of a Hawaiian airlines 767 landing at LAX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds9dWGjoztE

HAL Inflight Great 8 2007, pretty kool video, especially after the 2:45 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KftnRDDR0ss

Posted Image

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

You got these photos from Jetphotos.net... I'm an airline buff myself, yeah I took a trip to Calgary in the spring from Toronto. Very nice city, I was suppose to move there, but it didn't work out.

More correctly Airliners.net... but they're great for good wide aspect pictures with flair for desktops...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Well, Bill, that would appear to be a flatbed. :P

Uhh, late 50s International Harvester?

Hehe... yup, a flatbed International. Shoot, you're too smrt. I thought being a farm boy would have been to my advantage on this. Wrong again! :AH-HA_wink:

Since I'm in school here, my apartment is just north of UNC's campus. John Edwards has a 100+ acre estate outside of town. He is pretty active in the community here, though. I've seen him at basketball games and church before. And as many of you may know, he did start the poverty center at UNC and teach here for a while.

Edited by Enzora

My desktop, don't let its appearance fool you, its a state of the art system where I run the GM empire from. :smilewide:

Notice the top notch gaming gear too. :AH-HA_wink:

64setupgz3.jpg

If you believe this is my desktop? Please call me, I have some swampland in TexAss that you need to buy from me. :P

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

My desktop, don't let its appearance fool you, its a state of the art system where I run the GM empire from. :smilewide:

Notice the top notch gaming gear too. :AH-HA_wink:

64setupgz3.jpg

If you believe this is my desktop? Please call me, I have some swampland in TexAss that you need to buy from me. :P

hahahahah

I thought you were gone.. i guess you lurk here now? lol

you must be rich to afford that gaming rig..., what's it got.. 256color graphics... my head asplode!

• 1 month later...
I like this background so much, I think I will retake this shot with me in the picture and make it my sig.

Of course I will wear shorts similar to the ones in my profile pic, after all Spring is here. :smilewide:

A Bit off topic, but PCS, what's up with the DTS-L? Is it fleet only? I hope not.

I don't know, I haven't kept up on it, I will ask my friends at Cadillac, GME and Cadillac are working hand in hand on many things these days. :AH-HA_wink:

I just think the stretched version looks great, but I think that's the diplomat's kid in me talking, after all my dad was a diplomat for 30 odd years, and the majority of the diplomatic fleet was Caddy back in the day.

cadillacdtslfy1.jpg

The only reason I ask is because I haven't heard hide nor hair of it since it was announced in mid 07. I'll always have a soft spot for big Cadillacs too, got it from my Grandfather. Worked hard for decades, always wanted one and only could afford once once. A 1956 Coupe Deville in black (What Else?) in 1961. I always sorta wanted him to have one more, but since he bought his Impala last year (He's 80), I'm not seeing it happening :(. His only consolation was when he was a plasterer during the construction of Trump Village in Brooklyn and the foreman would let him drive his new Cadillac to do some banking errands on the side. He also got to meet Donald Trump, well, little Donald Trump. Trump Sr. would bring him to the worksite from time to time, and he says that he hasn't changed based on his exposure to "The Apprentice" on TV.

Edited by vonVeezelsnider