Pictures!

Enzora

I know I joke and kid a lot, and if I ever really offend anyone, please accept my apology right now.  Or let me know off the board.

Well now that you mention it, you do have a tendency to offend my ribs by making me laugh until it hurts. Until you can learn to conduct yourself in a manner that isn't painfully funny, you should probably learn to act with more restraint.

:P

I do this for the fun of it.  Certainly not to "hook up".  That's gross, Harry.  And... I had a more current picture of myself up as my avatar on the old site for months... I have never passed myself off as anything other than what I am.

Seriously, I hope no one here misconstrues what I say.  I like most everyone here, as a friend, not as anything other than that.  Period.  I know I joke and kid a lot, and if I ever really offend anyone, please accept my apology right now.  Or let me know off the board.

Never once took any offense. You should be ashamed, honesty and forthrightness are not admirable qualities in a man. And well timed jokes are not acceptable around here either. :P;)

I hope wp appreciates the sincerity of what you're saying. For long I have seen [some of his] posts filled with bitterness towards the site. It's not necessary, take it somewhere else and be done with it. Oh, and just for the record, this site rules over GMI....(just try reading a thread about the Camaro, and you will see how uninformed most there are, just goes to show how much better the content of this site is....)

All right, so even though this thread has been hijacked by a certain menstruating person.....I got around to getting an image hosting account just for this, never done that before, easy enough. And I figured since no one here knows what I look like, I might share that with you, it's pretty new and crazy to me because I'm kinda private, but here it goes :)

Posted Image

Edited by turbo200

Good lord... after seeing turbo's pic, I have to post a more flattering pic (the first makes me look like I'm trying to hide my weight.) This was taken over the weekend.

Posted Image

Okay... so he still has me beat... eh... I'll let the testosterone calm down :P

Oh, turbo200, nice picture. <==== understatement of the year. (Biting my lip to keep from saying more.) Also, good pic Ven, no amphibian love.

Nos, don't be afraid to post another picture. I mean, what could be more embarrassing than your "making love to my Camaro" pictures?

I've been thinking about going in to work today and hijacking the Mavica to take a few pics to post here. No "goodlooking guy in the Rockies" scenery like Cremazie's though. Just regular old Lancaster County stuff.

I do so have nips!  Don't make me zoom in on Hans (left) and Franz (right) and repost my A&F pic!

*covers mouth and points* hehe, you named your nipples.

So, NOS, what did we learn from Ocnblu today? "Nips" are good but watch out for the "tucks" (Reg pic)... :P

I'm so glad the Lounge is not visible to visitors :lol:

Yes, very true. Tucks are no good. Hell no. :puke: