"I don't much care for..."

LosAngeles

People who put spark plugs the wrong way in.

That's possible?

Apparently, because I had the misfortune of working with a guy today who did just that. He didn't realize that the threaded part goes INTO the block. It was only after he was trying to thread it into the cap that I had realized what he had done, because I was busy testing an AC generator. He also used a lighter to look into a piston chamber, and knifed a radiator because the cap was too tight for him to take off. Oh, and he broke the multimeter I was using because he tried to test an ohm rating on a live 14V DC circuit.

He's a white supremacist too, as noted by the giant swastika tattoo on his forearm. He's not really doing the whole 'supremacy' thing any favors.

Edited by FAPTurbo

• 2 years later...

Salads and Pasta Dishes where they do not list that raw tomatoes are on the dish and I end up having ot send it back since they make me ill. :( Why do people think everything needs to have Tomatoes on it. :stupid:

^ Far too much is labeled 'curves' when in fact it's much closer to swathes of fat.

Just saw some nonsense Yahoo story where they ran a pic of serena williams and claimed she had a 'hot, toned physique' and a 'overall athletic build, {with} washboard abs'...
but the google pics didn't show me any off that list of adjectives.

• 8 years later...

When I dont care for things, and there are many things I dont care much for, and Ive also reached an age where I dont even care for not even caring, this is the kind of dance I do physically and mentally whenever I am not caring. 

(minus the smoking part but I especially like the smoking part even though I dont much care for smoking!!!) 

Joker Dance GIF - Joker Dance Joaquin Phoenix - Discover & Share GIFs