• 1 year later...

Most forms of religion.

A lot of dogs, although some are O.K.

Nissan automobiles.

Communism

Steak cooked past medium rare

Hyundai

The ear infection that is currently giving me a monster headache

The idiots in the Mustang community. I love Mustangs, and there are a lot of great Mustang owners, but if you want to find idiots that love cars, look no further than some of the people that post on Mustang boards.

Theocracy

The blending of church and state

Iran

The cat litter box I'm going to clean in about 5 minutes...

My oldest son's last report card.

Most forms of religion...oh wait...I already posted that one.

Chris

Actually the Prius has its place...

But if you want fuel economy, there are better ideas.

Up in one of our suburbs we had a problem where a Prius was in a bad accident and the rescue crews were afraid to go to work for fear of electrocution.

IIRC, the crews at the Bonneville salt flats had to go through additional safety training when a modified Prius ran out there.

Chris

Overboosted, numb steering

Understeer

Cars that spew black exhaust nearly 100% of the time.

Driver seats with poor to non-existant side bolstering

Tiny parking spots

Drivers who merge onto a busy highway well below the speed liimt because they are clueless or want to accelerate slowly to save gas

Movies where a person or a small group of people save the world from destruction

Reality TV shows. any show that has viewers call in to vote on a winner. Any show that attempts to make you think they've killed off a character, only for them to come back alive next episode or season due to some stupid illogical reason.

People who call strangers or people they hardly know "buddy"

Taco Bell

Hangovers

Hey!! :blink:

anyway, my list:

debt

money-leeching girls

people that think you're an idiot, when you really have more brains in one testicle than they have in their entire heads.

work

this stupid cold I'm getting

people who try to force their views and beliefs on you and don't let you have a right to your own opinion because they think they're always infallibly correct.

blatant stupidity

bad drivers (esp. ones that hang out in your blind spot and don't F*ing let you over when you need to: "Wait, I have to pass you first")

...more to come, maybe

My List...

stupidity

chrysler (sorry)

corvette owners (sorry)

american airlines employees (sorry)

my ex idiot

his whore next door

the back stabbing bitch across the street

the asshole who got my 15 yr old high for the first time

being single

guys who apparently are unaware of the face melting stench they carry with them

rich people getting everything their freakng car repairs for free while the poor people bust ass just to keep their car safe

chauvinists

certain parts managers who think women don't belong on the counter

my kids school system

condescension

country music

people who are against gay rights

any kind of clunker laws

going 4 years without a raise then taking a paycut

wasting my weekend cleaning this big ass house

being away from my animals

not having been on a vacation since '95

k, i'll stop now, this could go on forever.

Taking a messy dump that requires like a whole roll of TP to clean up

Sometimes you're just better off saying f@#k it, stripping right there and taking a quick shower. Or invest in a bidet. No matter what, never say to yourself that baby wipes are an acceptable alternative if you start running out, because it just ends up awkward.

Sometimes you're just better off saying f@#k it, stripping right there and taking a quick shower. Or invest in a bidet. No matter what, never say to yourself that baby wipes are an acceptable alternative if you start running out, because it just ends up awkward.

The voice of experience? :P

ice storms

Toyota fanatics

Chrysler haters

Ford haters

GM haters

reality TV

slow drivers in the fast line

people without lane discipline

people who don't signal

left turns without turn lanes or turn arrows

days where the high is over 105

summer in Arizona

ignorant people

racists

bicyclists that ride on roads and slow traffic down

econ fanatics

terrorists

overpriced fast food at arenas, stadiums, airports

The Bible Belt

fundie Christians

fundie Islamists

social conservatives

gun nuts

country music (though I like some old school like Johnny Cash)

modern hip hop (I like old school)

diarehha (Immodium is my friend)

mayonnaise

cole slaw

Edited by moltar

Thought up some more

Douchebags that start fights in bars

Poorly-timed traffic lights that force you to speed to make it through them all

Sporting a full beard just because you saw it in a fashion magazine

Tight indie jeans and mop top haircuts

General intolerance and stupidity

I don't care for...

...tree huggers...

...politically correct people...

...TOY-OTA...

...Oprah...

...anti-Americans...

...people who think they are better than you...

...fancy coffee places like Starbucks...

...gold diggers...

...domestic haters...

...Saturn...

...crappy rims...

...cheap fart-cans...

...crappy wings...

...more to come...

Edited by gm4life

Cars that spew black exhaust nearly 100% of the time.

Not a big diesel fan, I take it?

Anime. I used to watch Toonami every day when it first started, then we had to get rid of our cable TV for years and I haven't been able to watch any anime since. It makes me very uncomfortable.

Me, I simply don't care much for the overly Japanese themes and design. Love the detail, but give me the detail with American themes, design, setting, and perspective (the last Fantastic Four series, currently on Boomerang on weekends, is a good example of this). F--k a Tokyo TV Tower, give me the Space Needle!

Anyway, here's some new stuff that I can do without.

CGI movies. Once again, design is my big gripe. But they crank them out like it's going out of style. How about a some hand-animated material to break the monotony?

Speaking of which, do they all REALLY need A-list celebs for vocal talent? Why can't we get a Frank Welker or Jack Angel or other such people you expect to voice animated fare?

Meat market clubs. Extremely expensive admission and drinks, music I don't like, broads staying huddled up under one another, getting sized up or blocked by the friends when you step to one to pick her up, broads dancing in a circle, douchebags, fake tough guys, and goddamn BOTTLE SERVICE leaving there to be nowhere to sit!!! Give me affordable, approachable, and music more to my tastes, and I can get down.

And oh yeah, I could give a damn about Facebook. I've gotten dished out 5 or 6 invites in my time...I simply couldn't be bothered. I'll stick to Myspace, and maybe try other spots (e.g. Going), but I'm cool on Facebook.

Edited by LosAngeles

Me, I simply don't care much for the overly Japanese themes and design. Love the detail, but give me the detail with American themes, design, setting, and perspective (the last Fantastic Four series, currently on Boomerang on weekends, is a good example of this). F--k a Tokyo TV Tower, give me the Space Needle!

I prefer anime to most American style cartoons because of the variety of genres. There's the kids stuff, the XXX stuff, the retarded stuff, but the stuff that's more mature and aimed at older audiences. Plus there's just so much more detail than most American cartoons, and better attention to anatomy. American cartoons, especially the characters, seem to be overly simplified, and very few actually pay attention to things like clothing and the way it moves. It's usually either very simple or the characters are in tights.

Plus there's so much more depth and character development in many animes.

I actually haven't watched anime in quite some time though. Off hand Full Metal Alchemist is one of my all time favorites. Death Note, Ghost in the Shell, Zoids, and FLCL are also some awesome ones.

--

Back to things I don't much care for...

cats throwing up...period but especially on carpets or upholstery

Diet soda. :yuck:

Edited by Dodgefan

Diest soda. :yuck:

Yeah, I prefer secular sodas as well.

Anywho, more to add...

Conservatives

Forgetting to turn my alarm on Sunday night

Waking up Monday morning without the help of my alarm

Realizing my body is set to my retarded schedule

People who refuse to acknowledge the problems of today and tomorrow (wait, I already said conservatives)

Waking up naked and on the wrong side of the bed and not knowing how it happened

GM!

*Triumph the Insult Comic Dog voice*

I kid, I kid.........

I guess I don't much care for what Christmas Spirit has transformed itself into. I just hate the shopping spree syndrom that takes over people this time of the year... It disgusts me...

Yeah, I prefer secular sodas as well.

Anywho, more to add...

Conservatives

Forgetting to turn my alarm on Sunday night

Waking up Monday morning without the help of my alarm

Realizing my body is set to my retarded schedule

People who refuse to acknowledge the problems of today and tomorrow (wait, I already said conservatives)

Waking up naked and on the wrong side of the bed and not knowing how it happened

I would agree on the conservative thing.

Chris

Anime. I used to watch Toonami every day when it first started, then we had to get rid of our cable TV for years and I haven't been able to watche any anime since. It makes me very uncomfortable.

i loved toonami when i was DBZ, gundam, robotech and the like. Big O was great (new season supposedly starting), full metal, ruroni kenshin (sp), samurai champloo, cowboy bebop, the list goes on. right now i am stuck on bleach and code geas and shin chan though it kinda is a step child of anime. oh almost forgot vash the stampede hehe

... Programming languages and Compilers

Electronic Devices and Transistors

Digital Computers and Assembly

RC, RL, Opamp Filters and Circuits

Numerical Methods and MATLAB...

AMEN! I absolutely hate anything related to Electrical Engineering, especially MatLab!

people who don't know how to drive in the snow

final exams

roommates

girls that can't make up their minds

the holiday season (as it has been comercialized)

bills

that's all for today...ha ha

Edited by PONTIAC06

alien abduction perhaps?

Could be, but usually my butthole is pain-free, so unless the aliens have developed a less intrusive probe, I doubt it. Its amazing how many places I've woken up naked and not known how I got there. Including, one time last spring, in a sleeping bag on my front porch.

Whoa..that is some trippy sh*t...WTF is it???

Whoa..that is some trippy sh*t...WTF is it???

Yo Gabba Gabba is a freaky-ass kids show on Nick Jr/Noggin. Its really weird, and the songs are annoyingly catchy. If you dont believe me, click any of the links above. There's a Party in My Tummy and Dont Bite Your Friends will be stuck in your head for days. And I hate that damned Plex. Just because you're a magic robot doesn't mean you have to be an asshole.

Yes, I watch way too much children's television.

Actually good slaw is a work of art. If you've lived in the south and had olde time slaw with fried chicken and greens and such...its a work of art.

What passes for slaw in most resteraunts is garbage.

There is a great little BBQ resteraunt near my parents in North Carolina that has great slaw.

But I'd have to drive 400 miles to get it...and nothing in the 400 miles in between even comes close.

Chris

MMMmmmmm...bbq. I love BBQ whether it's Carolina style, Memphis style, Texas style,St. Louis style, whatever. I've found a couple decent places here in AZ, but good q is hard to find in the West, I'm afraid.

I still remember as a kid stopping w/ my folks when on a road trip at some little BBQ place in Mt. Airy, NC and another place in Georgia just north of the Florida line on I-95... great food. From '82-88 we did the I-77/I-95 (or I-75 instead) drive from Ohio to S.Florida and back 3-4 times a year for 6 years--either in the Winnebago or a Lincoln..

Edited by moltar

I Don't Care Much for...

Church people. Have you ever met a bigger group of hypocrites?

I'll have more to follow, hehe.