Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Prius owner doesn't like Duramax diesel...

Anyone have an address? I have a memo I need to mail to her.

... Huh? What's that? Sure, I'll share it with the rest of the boards. Okay, here goes ... Ahem ...

Dear Large Sea-Fairing Mammal,

Regarding your actions towards an unassuming Duramax owner in the prior month of May 2011, I have to say that your actions are nothing short of crude and shrewish. Then again, it's not surprising considering the level of ignorance and mindlessness a large faction of Prius owners are capable of, with you being included in that faction.

If you do feel up to the task of educating yourself, dear large lamb, instead of blindly following the politicians and newscasters you treat as shepherds, step outside and do a little research. If you can muster the energy, open the door, squat down and find the lever in the driver's side footwell marked "Hood". Don't be afraid to pull it. Then hustle those doublewide buns as fast as you can to the front of the car. There should be a large gap above the grille. Afterwards, if you run your hands in that gap, you should find a latch which you will have to push up on. Then you can lift up the assembly mechanics call a "hood" (or "bonnet" in merry old England). Under the "hood", you should see what's called an "engine". Besides helping to move that hunchback lump of lard you consider transportation that "engine" also produces ... wait for it ... EXHAUST FUMES.

Sure, you may not use gas when you're idling at a stop light, but when your large nether-regions have to scoot down the interstate at 80 miles per hour to get to the nearest IHOP, it's spewing -- yep, those two words -- exhaust fumes.

If you really believe what you preach, you don't need a car. You need a bike. But, alas, it seems I have forgotten someone of plus-sized dimensions such as yourself doesn't want to actually put forth such effort in moving between places.

One last thing, here's a tip regarding your appearance: you might think those glasses may make you resemble Janis Joplin and bring you closer to the hippie roots you may believe you have, but also please bear in mind Joplin was not the size of the state she was originally from and hippies generally had better taste in cars (VW Bus, hello) ... if they didn't decide to walk somewhere instead (which is why you didn't see very many plus-sized hippies).

Yours (never) truly,

Girks Gentley

Edited by black-knight
  • Agree 3

I would have sat there and revved the engine a couple of times while she was standing there bitching... then followed her home, parked on the public street in front of her house, and 'spewed' some exhaust in her neighborhood :lol:

I like the way you think, Roger!

Amazing, these Hippie Wanabe COWS seem to be so ignorant as to the amount of Green House gas their battery packs create. More Green House Gas created for those battery packs than a normal gas powered Cobalt.

Amazing, these Hippie Wanabe COWS seem to be so ignorant as to the amount of Green House gas their battery packs create. More Green House Gas created for those battery packs than a normal gas powered Cobalt.

The greenhouse gases created in making the food that feeds the cow are actually greater than the gasses from the duramax or the Cobalt...or the Prius for that matter.