Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

You'll see less of me for a bit

• 1 month later...

Hey Drew,

It was good to see you when you were in Chicagoland. If your April travels bring you back here, let me know.

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic

CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

* rNw-CC+event: http://rdwhl-capriceclassic.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=whatsgoingon *

"Let me slip away" __ Gordon Lightfoot __ 'Carefree Highway'

Enjoy your vacation, Drew!

Looking forward to that Charger review. Not that I'm biased at all.....

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic

CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort

"A little vacation, ain't asking very much" __ Tim McGraw __ 'All I Want Is A Life'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Starting tomorrow, I'm fully back in the saddle. I head to Dallas-Love Field to head home in a couple hours. I still have 11 more trips between now and July 31st, but most are just overnight runs and all low stress.

11..that's a lot....I was in Denver this past weekend...have 3 work trips to Central Louisiana over the next 3 months, a conference in So Cal in June, and personal trips to Chicago and Indianapolis (Indy 500, Memorial Day weekend), Ohio, San Diego, Monterey, Ca and Denver again between now and Labor Day...

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

• 3 months later...

ok... seriously... it's gotta slow down eventually. I have 40 flights,(about 25 trips) scheduled between now and Jan 1.

Crazy Crazy travel, but keep in mind at least you have a job and are able to keep your life style going, not everyone has been so lucky.

• 3 weeks later...

damn I'm tired.... just sent my travel schedule to my employees.

Sept 19 - 24 (Houston)

Oct 2 – 5 (Oakbrook)

Oct 10 – 11 (Louisville), possibly 12 - 13 also (NYC if added)

Oct 14 – 19 (Ennis)

Leave early Oct 26 (Allentown)

Possible Oct 29 (Oakbrook)

Possible Oct 30 – 31 (Columbus)

• 4 weeks later...

I"m sorry guys, this really isn't what I want. I feel like I've been neglecting things around here... much less at my own house. I'm never home more than 4 days at a time lately and typically only weekends. I'm home all next week and then back on the road the morning after my birthday.

I"m sorry guys, this really isn't what I want. I feel like I've been neglecting things around here... much less at my own house. I'm never home more than 4 days at a time lately and typically only weekends. I'm home all next week and then back on the road the morning after my birthday.

Make sure to take care of yourself Drew. We do not need you sick. Get rest, snuggle with a loved one and recharge when you can.

Have safe travels as we go into the nasty winter season. :)

I can relate..

One day working in Scottsdale this week, then 4 days in central Louisiana at a client, home for the weekend, then 4 days in So Cal at another client next week.. I'm starting to become a road warrior myself also..such is consulting.

I can relate..

One day working in Scottsdale this week, then 4 days in central Louisiana at a client, home for the weekend, then 4 days in So Cal at another client next week.. I'm starting to become a road warrior myself also..such is consulting.

Cubical, as I said to drew applies to you. Wish you safe travels and staying healthy. :)

I can relate..

Cubical, as I said to drew applies to you. Wish you safe travels and staying healthy. :)

The joy of dealing w/ time zones, stale airplane air, and crappy hotel HVACs... :)

I can relate..

The joy of dealing w/ time zones, stale airplane air, and crappy hotel HVACs... :)

Stick with me kid, I'm platinum with Marriott and Intercontinental. I do have a silver status with US Airways that I can gift for 90 days.

I can relate..

Stick with me kid, I'm platinum with Marriott and Intercontinental. I do have a silver status with US Airways that I can gift for 90 days.

Cool... I'm a US Airways fan, but my company always uses Southwest and Hyatt. But I do have a corporate Amex card, a corporate Mac Book Pro, a corporate iPhone, and a corporate iPad.. :)

I can relate..One day working in Scottsdale this week, then 4 days in central Louisiana at a client, home for the weekend, then 4 days in So Cal at another client next week.. I'm starting to become a road warrior myself also..such is consulting.
Cool... I'm a US Airways fan, but my company always uses Southwest and Hyatt. But I do have a corporate Amex card, a corporate Mac Book Pro, a corporate iPhone, and a corporate iPad.. :)

That is a bit much Corporate Mac for me. :puke:

JJ :rofl:

damn I'm tired.... just sent my travel schedule to my employees.

Sept 19 - 24 (Houston)

Oct 2 – 5 (Oakbrook)

Oct 10 – 11 (Louisville), possibly 12 - 13 also (NYC if added)

Oct 14 – 19 (Ennis)

Leave early Oct 26 (Allentown)

Possible Oct 29 (Oakbrook)

Possible Oct 30 – 31 (Columbus)

I did not know you came through here to Houston. Interesting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I had a great time over the weekend. I spent three days relaxing up in the mountains and then work manages to undo all of it in 4 hours. I didn't want to get out of the car to go back into the office after lunch. I'm down in Tulsa this week (and was last week also).

• 3 weeks later...

Seattle has a november like winter storm for our first day of Spring. Raining cats and dogs with heavy wind in the city and dumping like crazy in the mountains. Skiing will be awesome this week. :P Since the storm started shortly after midnight, 6" has dumped already and they expect 2-3 feet today.

stevenspass.jpg

• Agree 1

Wish I could get out there to go skiing

Any time you want to visit Seattle, I be happy to show you around and if it is during ski season, I take you with me and my son up the mountain. A good Pink wax job or Avacado wax for our heavy wet snow but it is killer to hit the back side of Cowboy ridge and do 2 1/2 mile runs in poweder. :P

http://www.stevenspass.com/

stevenspass2.jpg

stevenspass.jpg

attachicon.gif2013-03-09 17.08.14-2.jpg

I'm ready to go.

Awesome,

March Radness Stats: 50" since St. Paddy's day. 15" in last 24hrs, more on the way. 121" base 140" top

sumteast.jpg

stevenspass.jpg

stevenspass2.jpg

Gotta love Spring Snow Storms. :P Heading up this weekend, will grab some pics. :)