Oh boy!! (2005 GMC Sierra Sportside)

14,000 original miles on this 2005 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Regular Cab Z71 4WD Sportside:

1GTEK14T75Z203870-2005-GMC-Sierra-1500-SLE-4x4.jpg

Craigslist ad: http://philadelphia....3079295887.html

Dealer's site: http://www.woerths.c...0-SLE-4x4.shtml

- For those that know me, this is the holy grail I've desired for so many years (dark blue would make this 100% perfect). This was the last year (2005) that GM offered the sportside bed option. This truck appears to be a very well-loaded model. 14,000 miles. :o

I wish there was a way I could get this truck, even with the new '14s coming out I'd LOVE to own this one. I can't do a 3rd vehicle, nor can I replace the Envoy (family hauler) for this. Oh this sucks....

Anyone close-by Christiana, PA to check this out and let me know if it really worth it?

Edited by GMTruckGuy74

i love sportside reg cab trucks too. i would beat you to the punch on this!

Trust me, that isn't hard to do at this point. I have a loan on the Envoy that would need to be resolved, I would need to get a loan for the Sierra, and then figure out what I would use as a family hauler (the G6 is good for that, but not for all of our hauling needs).

• 2 years later...

You were not the only one admiring this rare truck...we sold it to a gentleman here visiting the states who exported it home to Dubai, United Arab Emirates!  Just thought people may find this of interest.  Thanks, Clay Bandy, Internet Sales, part of the Woerth family @ Woerth's Used Cars, Inc. Christiana, PA www.woerths.com 

Will do! We do have an 09 G6 sedan with 4,000 miles............. :)

Well I meant a GMC Sierra regular cab sportside model.  I already have a G6 (2008) that now has 104k miles on it (bought it new with just 2 miles on the odometer :smilewide: )

Edited by GMTruckGuy74