2014 GMC Sierra Video and Pictures

so actual leather dash?

or stitches molded into the plastic?

To me it looks like stitches molded into plastic, but I could be wrong as the top line Denali might just be real leather. Eather way it is pleasing to the eyes.

This will be my next vehicle. My plan is to order one in 2014, either a late 2014 or an early 2015 model :smilewide:

:smilewide:

post-418-0-61610300-1355771863_thumb.jpg

I look forward to seeing pictures and a long term write up on what holds up versus what does not. :P

Have you decided on colors yet and package details?

No yet, as full information isn't out. I'm really diggin' the Sonoma Red for 2013, and it looks great on the picture posted above (from the GMC.com website). Likely it will be the SLE package, 4WD (not sure if Z71 will be added), and Crew Cab. I've got to see the way the two bed lengths look in person (5.5 & 6.5) before I can decide which way to go there (leaning towards the 6.5 bed at this point). Definitely the black/gray interior, not feeling the all-black nor brown/tan (Envoy is all black, wife's G6 is black/tan). Bench seat is okay as long as the storage spaces return (as how they are on the current models).

I really want a regular cab, long bed Sierra - have for a long time. If I were able to keep the G6 as a 3rd vehicle, I would seriously consider the regular cab. However, seeing as how my new vehicle will be used for family hauling duty, the crew cab is the best overall. Plus I'll likely need the G6 as a trade-in or sell it outright and use the profits for a downpayment to make this purchase happen (final payoff of the G6 is spring of 2014).

I would take a regular cab Silverado LT shortbed 4X4 with Z71. I like the Bronze Alloy color with brown and tan cloth (since the Fairway/Mineral Green hasn't made the leap), if that combo is available. I am waiting to see the power figures on the new 4.3 before I decide if I need the 5.3... if the 6 is really over 300 hp with 300 ft/lbs torque, I would be content with that for sure.

I like the interior, too bad they did not have the black with Brown accent. That I think would look really nice.

For me it will always be a crewcab. Not sure on what else I would want at this time.

Haha yea same here i bought these from a guy on craigslist about 3 hours away from me for $300. They were spotless. I hated the stock rims and tires that came on it since it has the NHT Package.

• 2 months later...