Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Cheers and Jeers for 2012

bobo

This is now my 11th year on C&G, its amazing how quick the time went by, and how many people have come and gone. As always Bobo, this year's installment of Cheers And Jeers is a fun year in review to read. I do miss the design competitions and chop threads, I know we still have some great artists here, I hope to see more activity in that area in 2013. I'd like to thank Olds and Mud for their continued efforts to keep C&G running and informative. It's great the see how far this site has come since the early days, in terms of being granted media access at the auto shows, being given cars to test from various manufacturers and so on. We may not be the largest automotive site, but C&G remains my favorite and the only one I visit daily for my automotive news. Here's to many more years :CG_all:

• Agree 4

Thanks everyone for making this such a great web site and to all the efforts that Old and Mud do to keep it going. One of the best places to hang with people who have an outstanding passion for the auto industry.

Happy new year to you all,

post-12-0-86122100-1357146689.gif

still think Mitt as GM CEO makes a hell of lot more sense than Akenson, plus now he's got right to work going on Michigan, we may see some progress.

But Mitt actually would rather hang at Costco and buy toilet paper now anyways.

A ham sandwich would make a better CEO than Akerson, but that doesn't mean its a good idea.

• Agree 2

still think Mitt as GM CEO makes a hell of lot more sense than Akenson, plus now he's got right to work going on Michigan, we may see some progress.

But Mitt actually would rather hang at Costco and buy toilet paper now anyways.

A ham sandwich would make a better CEO than Akerson, but that doesn't mean its a good idea.

A grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwich is always the best way to go! :P

Then again, if we could only find a young CEO with the leadership quality of Lee Iaccoca then I would say GM has the ultimate CEO.