MARCH 2014 CAR SPOTTERS THREAD!

Brand new glowing White Diamond 2015 Tahoe LTZ 4x4 with the chrome wheels pulling out of the Chevy dealer after prep, to the gas station.

They look a bit funny in photos, but as expected, reality cures all. Incredible looking truck. Has the "feel" of a Tahoe, but fresh and new, especially in LTZ guise with the chrome and LED light strips.

• Agree 1

Awesome International-Harvester spot, dfelt!! All the classics are hibernating this winter around me in south NJ. Last Saturday the next town over had their annual St. Patrick's Day Parade, which usually sees a local classic car club make thier first appearance for the year. With the amount of snow and subsequent salt on the roads this winter (in addition to numerous pot holes), only two classics showed up - a '67 Mustang Fastback and an AC Cobra kit car.

On the way to work this morning, heading on I-295 North was a car carrier with two 2014 Acadia SLTs and two 2015 Tahoe LTs (white and black). The GMC dealership in Lawrenceville received their first 2015 Yukon, a white one that's either a SLE or SLT - but I can't tell if its a regular or XL model the way it's parked.

The Town Carvalanche is biblically terrible. You do have to wonder though if they spent the money for the dual exhaust package which increased horsepower from 190 to a mind blowing 210. Because 190 hp from a 4.6 liter V8 is pathetic, but when you start talking 210 hp, it goes into a whole other realm.

Edited by smk4565

That is crazy, talk about a reflective nightmare.

More importantly...

Goes to show, the latest 2010+ smaller FWD version of the SRX is so popular, vs. the previous "genuine" model critics loved and not a soul bought, whoever owns this one is not only crazy but put probably double the money into making it...chrome, lifted, suicide doors and all.

Interesting, ey.

Had a few first time sights this past week--a white Chevy Traxx--neat looking little CUV, a new white Tahoe--quite a change from the outgoing model parked beside it at the Chevy store, and across the street at the Cadillac store--a gray ELR...very dramatic look for such a tiny car..

Whilst out for lunch today saw a gorgeous red on red '67 Impala convertible, top down, w/ Rallys but w/ '68-69 center caps.

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar

Brand new White Hot 2014 Chevy SS stock with black windows, parked around the corner from my new house.

As much as people say it's too boring it photos, the lines are still great and the new SS chrome details and finishing pieces take it up market a step.

Saw two interesting Cadillacs at the grocery this morning..first was a clean pale yellow '69-70 Coupe de Ville--no vinyl top, fender skirts or hubcaps...looked like a resto in progress, like it had been recently painted. The other was a dark gray ELR--the first one I'd seen up close in person--looks great, IMO.

Brand new White Hot 2014 Chevy SS stock with black windows, parked around the corner from my new house.

As much as people say it's too boring it photos, the lines are still great and the new SS chrome details and finishing pieces take it up market a step.

:worthless: