Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Farewell, Pennsylvania...

Long story, short... I've moved. Anyone who follows me on Facebook will know, but I forgot to update everyone else here. No longer stuck in rural Pennsylvania, I'm now in Metro-Detroit, in the Novi/Wixom/Walled Lake area. Essentially, I'll be doing some freelance photography and I have a couple "jobs" lined up. After being here a week, I have to say that I should have moved here a long time ago. Beyond the added opportunities, there's simply so many things to do, places to go, and everything is just a hop, skip, and a jump away. In addition to that, my apartment complex has a great view and close to everything I like. Actually, no... The nearest Sheetz is 2.5 hours away, unfortunately. :P

Here's a panorama of the view from my apartment.

10252163_10152741064753047_1940636039585

Congrats on the move. It's always a bit of a shock to move from certain parts, including northwest PA. Even slower lower Delaware seemed busy in comparison, with more around. Then that bored me and off to fast Philly I left.

Michigan is a great industry epicenter. Good luck with work, and photography.

Pretty close to GMPG, going to be doing any photog in that direction? ;)

Good luck!

And Chrysler Tech Center... and Ford Tech Center... and GM Tech Center... lol

Lots of photography to do here in Michigan, both automotive and otherwise:

il_fullxfull.277280749_massive.jpg?13239

Congratulations on the move, and best of luck!

Yeah, lots of interesting natural places to go...and interesting little towns like Hell, Frankenmuth, Bad Axe, and Port Austin..I enjoyed the occasional road trip around the thumb or up north to various points on the mitten or the UP during my 3 years in Ann Arbor back in the '90s.

Thanks for the well wishes, guys!

Pretty close to GMPG, going to be doing any photog in that direction? ;)
Good luck!

And Chrysler Tech Center... and Ford Tech Center... and GM Tech Center... lol

Lots of photography to do here in Michigan, both automotive and otherwise:

Congratulations on the move, and best of luck!

What I do in my free time is strictly confidential! :P

Here are the most exciting things I've seen while exploring with my free time...

squirrel1.jpg

deer1.jpg

porsche.jpg

insignia.jpg

Also, this past week's work wasn't nearly as fun as the week before.

work422.jpg