Another Defector

Hey everyone, count me among the number of MT posters who are fed up with the software and trolling.

I work in the auto industry (have for 8 years) and have pretty much loved cars (and bikes, planes, pretty much anything that you go fast in or on) since before kindergarten. I'm a really big GM, BMW, and Porsche fan, but I'm open-minded and just love cars in general.

I've owned Audi, VW, Honda, Pontiac, Jeep, Nissan, Dodge, Chrysler, Chevy, Hyundai, and currently own a 1994 BMW 318i, a 2005 Scion xB, and just traded my 2009 335i for a 2014 4Runner Trail Edition. I've tracked and/or driven hard virtually every sports car I've owned, and even some that weren't sports cars. :D 

I look forward to becoming a part of the community here and sharing in mine and others' car knowledge. Cheers! 

• 3 weeks later...

Reader Reviews can go in the forum named for that.  If you're interested in "going pro" and having your reviews featured on the front page, PM me after a few of your Reader Reviews go up and we can talk.

I might be interested in this Drew.

Let me know when you're ready after you've posted a few in Reader Reviews.

KC? Wow, everyone's here!

Long time no see old friend. How goes things?

It's been a long time... Let's hit the highlights:

-sold my Camaro SS

-bought a Corvette GS droptop

-moved to Alberta

-about to get rid of Corvette

-grew a beard

...ya. That's about it.

• 3 weeks later...