What New Vehicles are You Interested in Reading About?

ccap41

About exactly like the title says.

What new vehicles are you anxiously awaiting a read about??

I know I'm really excited to read about a few vehicle.. On the obvious side, GT350/R. Then on the less obvious side is the new Tacoma. Nissan Titan XD and Continental.

The new Titan with a Cummins 5.0..That thing has potential to really shake up the half ton segment. By no means do I think it'll dethrone the D3 but I think it will make great competition and hopefully one of the D3 will make something competitive to it. I believe it is rated 350hp and 550tq. Not too long ago that was the big diesel numbers. Now it's a "mid sized" diesel.

The Continental makes me really curious about their new twin turbo 3.0 and what transmission(10? 9? speeds) and how well they tune said transmisison as we all have read not everybody nails the tuning on their first go around.

Shoot, I almost forgot about the new Focus RS! So..That too!

I am excited to read about the Diesel Colorado / Canyon pickup.

I am also excited to read more about the BOLT.

Excited to see and read about where GM is going with their full size SUV's. Do we finally get a VOLT style Escalade, Yukon and Taho / Suburban version?

The Cummins Titan will be interesting for sure.  I think the Jeep Renegade is an intriguing car right now.  It has a cool, sort of classic Jeep look, that removable roof section, and more capability than the typical compact SUV.  I am curious on what the production Continental looks like and how they price it, and how the Cadillac CT6 is priced.  I feel like both cars if done and priced right could have some impact, but one little mistake and it could be a disaster like the ELR.

• Agree 1

Anything from GM, from Spark to (shameful aluminum) CT6 and beyond.

I believe you mean (effective use of aluminum) CT6, but that's just a quibble.

Yes he means that AWESOME Aluminum CT6! :P

• Agree 1

Chevy Camaro. I want to see what the hi-po version is like.

I agree with this! I managed to forget about the new Camaro!  I'm real excited about that as well. It just sucks (and makes sense for both companies) that they are running on opposite hi-po schedules. They're always staggered.