Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

C/D Comparo: Camaro vs. Mustang

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

And again... how do we know for sure when Ford is so gun shy?

Nice symbolism with spelling out the Shelby's name going straight down though. After all, it's entirely possible

It's funny when one brings up "pipeline dreams" when they are guilty of pulling that tactic themselves every time a Mustang loses a comparison to the Camaro.

"Just wait two more years and Ford will update that power and tranny to beat the Camaro" or something to that effect. I mean all it needs is more gear and more power right? That is the very definition of "pipeline dreams".

Edited by Drew Dowdell
You are not a moderator.

And again... how do we know for sure when Ford is so gun shy?

Nice symbolism with spelling out the Shelby's name going straight down though. After all, it's entirely possible

It's funny when one brings up "pipeline dreams" when they are guilty of pulling that tactic themselves every time a Mustang loses a comparison to the Camaro.

"Just wait two more years and Ford will update that power and tranny to beat the Camaro" or something to that effect. I mean all it needs is more gear and more power right? That is the very definition of "pipeline dreams".

Topic please.

Follow your own advice. 

"Ahhhh, pipeline dreams.

Until then,

G

T

0"

And me pulling a comment about the Mustang needing more power and more gears is directly on topic, unlike mentioning the unrelated GT350.

Back to you Bong. :thumbsup:

Edited by surreal1272

Guest Wings4Life(BANNED)

I am talking about the topic and have clearly stated as to the hows and whys of that. How about you? Repeatedly saying "topic please" is, in fact, not staying on topic.

Again, great win for the Camaro.

Edited by Drew Dowdell
You are not a moderator.

"Great win for the Camaro" IS the topic.

Yeesh

Simply baffling how the obvious is missed and the only counter is to act like a child when the subject is clearly being discussed.

Now that the dust has settled for now regarding the SS vs. GT, I want to see what this new model Camaro is, i.e. the possible 2017 ZL1/Z28. With what they have already accomplished with the SS, the next model up is going to be a beast!  

• Agree 1

The performance numbers for the Camaro are pretty awesome, those are Corvette Z06 numbers from 10 years ago, and pretty much Corvette Stingray numbers of 2015.  The Camaro offers some legit performance.  I just wish the 6th gen didn't look so much like the 5th gen car.