Would You Rather: Aventador SV vs Ferrari Enzo Edition

Would You Rather  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What's your pick?

• Ferrari Enzo
    • Aventador SV

Time for a new 'WYR' installment.

The unloved-by-many Praning Horse halo supercar is beginning to be looked upon more fondly these days. In a world of hybrid hyper cars, the sharp, less digital approach to mega speed inevitably has begun to win over more fans.

That said, 650ish horsepowers ain't so much anymore, not in a world of muscle cars, luxury sedans, and even SUV's touting similar or larger numbers. There's a who's who of supercars with over 600hp these days, and one of the most powerful is the new Aventador SV. Looking as much like a F Zero racer and stealth fighter hybrid as much it does a car, it has all the drama and aggressiveness one associates with Lamborghini.

So, which would you rather have,

Ferrari Enzo

2004-ferrari-enzo-auction-001-2.jpg

or

Aventador SV

Lamborghini-Aventador-SV-for-sale-in-Sau

Not a fan of ferrari's designs. This includes the Enzo above, too disharmonious & cut up. That's poor design in my book; really poor.

I do like the Aventador- and it's world's apart (& above) from the Enzo, design-wise… but I prefer the cleaner LP400-4.

Edited by balthazar

I've always been on the fence regarding my feelings toward the Enzo. It's certainly not pretty, but I sometimes almost like it because of that. But the SV is just over-the-top mental styling, and I love it. It evidently drives damn good too, so it's not giving up anything to the Enzo, really.

I've always been on the fence regarding my feelings toward the Enzo. It's certainly not pretty, but I sometimes almost like it because of that. But the SV is just over-the-top mental styling, and I love it. It evidently drives damn good too, so it's not giving up anything to the Enzo, really.

Yeah even from the beginning I always thought the Enzo was kind of on the ugly side, especially considering the price and ability. Even though the Aventador is probably the superior car in every regard I just can't get on board with Lambos. Fantastic cars. I just don't like the image. The little bit of ugly for functionality of the Enzo is kind of cool in my opinion. The insane front overhang is just ridiculous lol.

Never cared for the Enzo and the blah F60...the last top end Ferrari I liked was the F40...it has a lot of Big 80s charm.   Modern Lamborghinis look like they were styled by hormonal 14 yr olds..too cheesy. 

Edited by Cubical-aka-Moltar
  • Agree 1

Having to choose, it would be the Aventador as the Enzo is but ugly.

Over all, hard to really love any model from Ferrari, rather have a Lambo. :P

Ouchy.. we're on opposite sides on this one! haha 

But at least we are both on the side of a passion for the auto industry! :D

• Agree 1

Ouchy.. we're on opposite sides on this one! haha 

But at least we are both on the side of a passion for the auto industry! :D

Amen, brother!  :thumbsup:

I despise both, but I despise the Enzo somewhat less, for the same intangible, unarticulated reason....

I would bring back Ford GT for $400,000 into this convo. And then I'd bring something a helluva lot worse than Ford GT in this convo....

And I think in terms of performance. I would bring back Huracan - a cheaper car with less power that performs better and looks better. In a Lamborghini you say? How is that possible?!