In our last Trivia Tuesday, we had a car painted with tiger stripes. This time around, we have a Thunderbird with a gigantic hole in its side! Can you answer our Trivia Tuesday questions?
- The 'Farm-O-Road' utility vehicle was produced by which automaker?
- All the GM car Divisions reached their V8 displacement zeniths in model year 1970… except for one which did so 2 years removed from the others.
- What nickname did Buick have for it's straight eight engine of the 1940s and 1950s?
- What decade in automotive history saw the largest leap in rated horsepower within a single brand?
- What was the first model year for the Chevrolet Biscayne and the last model year for the Bel Air?
- What is going on with the Thunderbird in this pic?
Answers to the last Trivia Tuesday:
International Race of Champions
Ranger (Ford), Citation (Chevy), Pacer (AMC)
1949 2-dr hardtop body style