Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Choppin' Competition - #24 North American Zeta

yep thas me...LMAO...whew !..I was NOT gonna have time to do another one !!

So I did clean it up a bit tho....;

final entry pix...

Posted Image

man this website building stuff is THICK !...& takes alot of my time right now, BUT you guys havfta come on it and see what i did, it is COOL, ...And we are gonna have car pixs contests there too, every month, plus lotsa racing pixs and concept car stuff too with links to all the racing series as well, it should be a fun site, I hope.... :)

MDM, just for future reference, don't post your site's URL without first consulting Flybrian. :AH-HA_wink:

Two notes about your chop: 1. the hood line should be made with lines, not brush or pen-like tool... 2. Blur the reflection that flows from the roofline to the spoiler (it'll make it look much more realistic).

Yeah...yeah MDM can enter it. He's just a damn idiot is all...

171758[/snapback]

oooh...ooh...HARSH :lol::lol::lol:

Vicious mood today Fly? :AH-HA_wink:

----------

Okay, This was a real quick chop. Not my entry, but I'm just sticking my foot in the door so to speak. a real chop (or maybe two) may be coming if I can get a decent job done quickly.

Posted Image

Edited by Turbojett

ALLRIGHT, I DID ONE MORE....it was a fast one, as i cant spend more time on this stuff right now, but it looked so easy I had to do it...;

Chevelle ;

Posted Image

its pretty crappy tho i like the idea of it....so, maybe i can get back to fix this one before the deadline.

OK I redid it, ...Chevelle final pix;

Posted Image

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL

Didn't quite come out as well as I'd liked it to, but with my skills, I can't reshape the rear end and windowline fittingly enough to my liking. It looks soooo much better in my head. Promise.

That said, I don't think I'll do a front. I don't have enough time, and this rear q-view was enough of a headache.

Posted Image

Edited by Turbojett

Thanks, KaliRover. I have a feeling that one's going to be my top one in points, but who knows.

I like that, TJ.. and don't you hate when you just can't manipulate it to be quite right? Ahhhh.

Posted Image

2007 Holden Caprice.

Posted Image

2008 Buick Electra.

This is my first entry here. It's pretty last minute, I know. I think I did a pretty good job for a first time though.

Edited by Zulehan

Posted Image

2007 Holden Caprice.

Posted Image

2008 Buick Electra.

This is my first entry here. It's pretty last minute, I know. I think I did a pretty good job for a first time though.

173236[/snapback]

Whoa! Gorgeous! This one may have a good chance of placing, if not winning. :ohyeah:

I'm sunk. :(:lol:

I think I have my three votes ready.

Edited by Turbojett