Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Choppin' Competition 4 - Chevy Impala

Welcome to Choppin' Competition 4!

Your task is to chop the photo provided below in any way you want. Change the wheels, background, etc.

Please resize your chop to 768 pixles wide. Contestants that do so will recieve a bonus point as it takes me a long time to resize all of the entries that are not the specified size for the voting thread.

The deadline for entries is Saturday, Septemeber 17th at 11:59PM EST.

I thought that having two pics available to chop had a postitive effect in the last competition, so I'm doing it again. You can pick one or both of the entries to chop. If you do pick to chop both of them, you will have two entries in the competition. If you chop both, they do not have to be related but can be.

Here are the pictures to chop (click thumbnails for larger images):

Posted Image

Posted Image

man its black that will hard to do a color change i had in mine for this.

[post="12517"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

let me guess hmmm <_<

gold with green trim... hahah ^_^
did u "paint" that delorean? its a pretty clean paint job. but whats up with the hood? are u following dmc regulations and leaving parts of the car unpainted? http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif Edited by fuel_sipping

let me guess hmmm <_<

gold with green trim... hahah  ^_^
did u "paint" that delorean? its a pretty clean paint job. but whats up with the hood? are u following dmc regulations and leaving parts of the car unpainted?    http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

[post="12541"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

:o how did you no!!!!!! :o

no but yeah i painted the delorean but im still deciding on doing something to that hood like a cowl hood because its so flat and easy to work with and im going to enter it in to the non offical chop in the sketch room thats why my one post has a delorean with a DMC car cover on it say its a sneak peek but im still think of ideas......

thanks i thought i did decent on the paint of the delorean... also it looks cool with the stainless hood like the carbon fiber effect in a strange way

[attachment=38:attachment]
OK, I'll go first, before I overwork this thing to death!

[post="13603"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

it's a good chop as far as graphical quality, but add a vertical bar on the grill and you've made yourself a Dodge Stratus.

Well, I wasn't going to release mine this early but here it goes... This is my second time doing this. Any chance of this being a "Featured Concept" on the front page?

Chevrolet El Camino SS Concept!

Rear wheel drive V8
Front wheels 19x8
Rear wheels 20x11
**(rims/wheels were altered using original SS wheels in original Impala SS pic - no cut and paste)
Xenon headlamps
Stainless Steel wire mesh in grill
Solid fiberglass toneau cover with mounted rear wing
Dual side exit exhaust

Posted Image

Edited by BuddyP

Im pretty sure thats the chop he was working on back in the member showcase a few weeks ago.

[post="14434"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

yes it is 99, Man I thought for sure I lucked out and had a place for that one!!!!That is totally my bad guys.Sorry again :( I hope I can get this one done in tiime.Id rather not get a new one finished rather than get disqualified for having the wrong pic! :unsure: Edited by prototype66

[quote name='BuddyP' date='Sep 14 2005, 10:49 PM']
Well, I wasn't going to release mine this early but here it goes... This is my second ever entry, the STS was my first. Any chance of this being a "Featured Concept" on the front page?

The El Camino looks pretty freakin cool! Nice work!

I'm sticking with the El Camino SS as my entry but thought I'd post up the rest of the family....

The Impala SSR Concept
The Impala SS Wagon Concept... bye bye Magnum Hemi!

Posted Image

Posted Image

[post="14539"][/post]

You should enter the wagon! That's the hottest and best quality chop of the 3. I'll vote for it.

Hi guys,

just stumbled over Cheers & Gears and especially the photoshop section. So, this is my first post here and my contest entry. Hops you like it!

--- 2007 Chevrolet Impalla ---

Posted Image

I've done a major facelift including

- new grill and mesh
- new front skirt
- new headlights
- new window line
- new roof line in the back
- changed rims and tires
- complete new interior
- new dimensions
- slightly lowered
- new mirror and door handles
- background and reflections
and many little other modifications

Keep it up and good luck!

Greetings
André

Edit:
Here's the link to the bigger version:
Chevy Impala

Edited by CWW

hey Andre, what car did you chop the impala onto if you don't mind me askin?
looks good though.

[post="14690"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

There's just the impala. Only interior, rims, and mirror are from different donor cars...

Greetings
André