Personal Ads

mute

Hi, my name is Tony.

I am a 6 feet 0 inches male.
I have black hair and brown eyes.
I enjoy long aimless walks, eating at buffets, and relaxing with a close friend or significant other.
My favorite foods are cantalope, tacos, and red beans and rice with italian sausage.
Im looking for a 5 foot 0-8 inches female with lots of personality, lots of problems, and very naked in the MD, U.S.A. area. Speaks english.

Hi, my name is Corey I am a 5 feet 9 inches male. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I like to spend time outdoors, whether it be biking, snowboarding, skiing, hiking, walking or just stargazing. Favorite food is BBQ ribs, I could eat ribs every day. Im looking for a male who is a non smoker, good sense of humor and likes to be himself!

Funniest Mad Libs version wins a....nothing.

[post="12837"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Hi, my name is Harry.

I am a 0 feet 3 inches male.
I have pubic hair and brown eyes.
I enjoy long well-aimed schlongs, bitching about my Malibu, and PMSing with a close friend or significant other.
My favorite foods are cheese Brats, eclairs, and anything tubular in nature with a creamy filling.
Im looking for a 0 foot 8 inches male with patience, problems, and a medicine cabinet of Midol in the West Palm Beach area. Overuses Punctuation a plus.

Hi, my name is Harry.

I enjoy long well-aimed schlongs, bitching about my Malibu, and PMSing with a close friend or significant other.
My favorite foods are cheese Brats, eclairs, and anything tubular in nature with a creamy filling.
Im looking for a 0 foot 8 inches male with patience, problems, and a medicine cabinet of Midol in the West Palm Beach area.  Overuses Punctuation a plus.

[post="12848"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I seriously cannot stop laughing LOL...

Neither can I... :lol: Oh my... Anyways, Hi, my name is Cory. I am a 5 feet 7 inches male. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I enjoy long drives, being outdoors, joking, and most importantly just hanging out and talking with someone. My favorite foods are any sort of boneless chicken, deli sandwiches, and of course pizza. Im looking for a... oh fuck it, 5 foot 5-10 inch male or 5 foot 2-6 inch female who is funny, careless, confident, and unique in the north-western PA area. -_-

I give you a lot of respect for sayin it then...I think it is cool that we are such a tight knit community where one can feel comfortable enough speaking their mind and who they truly are. One thing I have been noticing though, not just here, but like everywhere, there are more and more Bi's popping up...Not that I have anything against it, I jsut find it interesting. If there was one I would give you a thumbs up emoticon though...maybe this one will do... :metal: ...yea, rock on! ok, i'm done :P Edited by Nick

Still waiting for the right opportunity to come out... EDIT: Oh, ooops... did I really just say that? <_< So, um, hello, I'm Michael, 5' 10", chloriney black hair/brown eyes. Not really looking, but if I were, he'd be male, any height... Edited by empowah

This is about as sappy as I get:

Hi, my name is Frank

I am a 5' 4" male
I have brown hair and brown eyes
I enjoy spending time outdoors, listening to music, playing drums, and just being in the presence of someone who cares about me as much as I care abut them
My favorite foods are anything cooked on the BBQ, and anything Italian. Cajun spiced foods and food smothered in cheese are also a plus
I'm looking for a 4'11" - 5'-5" non-smoking female who loves to laugh, be herself (not who MTV tells her to be), and who brings out the best of me.

Hullo, I'm Bill.

I am a 5'5" male.
I have s&p hair and blue eyes.
I enjoy tent camping, walking and hiking for fitness, and nature.
I enjoy home cooking, but I'm always game for most any ethnic food.
I am looking for a 5'4"-6' male to do "guy things" with. Must like cars!
Edited by ocnblu

I give you a lot of respect for sayin it then...I think it is cool that we are such a tight knit community where one can feel comfortable enough speaking their mind and who they truly are. One thing I have been noticing though, not just here, but like everywhere, there are more and more Bi's popping up...Not that I have anything against it, I jsut find it interesting.

[post="12894"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Um... thanks, I guess. I thought long about saying anything.... Almost didn't. I'm not really that comfortable telling anybody. I mean, everybody I live around is against it. The last thing I want to do is tell my parents. You know... So currently you guys are the only ones who know. Bekah is bound to, though, as she visits the site... who knows what'll happen if she does.

Yay BV!! :) It's hard to say, believe me I know. I always wished I was bi, just so I could "opt out" for a woman and just satisfy my parents without having to ever tell them I'm into guys. But don't worry, your secret is safe with us! B) Hi, my name is Paul. I am a 6 feet 3 inches male. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. I enjoy a good conversation, cuddling, drives to nowhere and movies. My favorite foods are spaghetti w/ meatballs, veal parmigiana and General Tsao's chicken. Im looking for a 5 foot 4 inches to 6 foot 6 inches male with lots of personality, intelligence, and a good sense of humor, in the Long Island, NY, area. Speaks English or Italian.

Name: Dorin 5'8" male dark brown hair hazle eyes I enjoy eating and drinking, going out, CARS, and spending time alone with someone special looking for a 5' to 5'8" intelligent female with a good sense of humor also looking for a used SUV or midsize coupe 1999 or newer! :P in south-eastern wyoming or north-eastern colorado

Yay BV!! :)  It's hard to say, believe me I know.  I always wished I was bi, just so I could "opt out" for a woman and just satisfy my parents without having to ever tell them I'm into guys.  But don't worry, your secret is safe with us!  B)

[post="13131"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Yes... being into both is great for that reason. But, thanks, Paulie.

Oh what the hey, it can't be any more of a waste of time than match.com: I'm Tom I'm 6"2' I have lightish brown hair and light green eyes My favorite food is any really fresh berry (straw, rasp, blue..) I like driving around the greater Los Angeles area dissing the taste of people with more money than me. I would enjoy doing this with a man near my height. I would enjoy doing other things as well, but this is a family discussion board.

Hi, my name is Harry.

Im looking for a 0 foot 8 inches male with patience, problems, and a medicine cabinet of Midol in the West Palm Beach area.  Overuses Punctuation a plus.

[post="12848"][/post]

OMG!!!!!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Um... thanks, I guess. I thought long about saying anything.... Almost didn't. I'm not really that comfortable telling anybody. I mean, everybody I live around is against it. The last thing I want to do is tell my parents. You know... So currently you guys are the only ones who know. Bekah is bound to, though, as she visits the site... who knows what'll happen if she does.

[post="13122"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

As someone who lives not all that far from you and is out... I have to tell you, you'd be suprised how much people don't care about sexuality these days.... even in Western PA.

As I'm already partnered: Hi, my name is Drew. I am a 5 feet 10 inches male. I have light brown hair and blue eyes. I enjoy long aimless drives in the mountains, cooking(I'm an excellent pastry chef), photgraphy , Skiing and relaxing with my partner Chas. My favorite foods are burgers, chicken parm, and steak. Im looking for a 2 foot 0-8 inches female or male with lots of personality, a pushed in face, googly eyes, a curley tail, prefer fawn colored hair to black but not a deal breaker in the Western PA, U.S.A. area. Speaks..... speak boy...... good... now paw..... paw.....

Yes... but have you ever been to the "redneck" "hick-town" of Brookville?

[post="13154"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Suprisingly... yes. My roomate <and former boyfriend> grew up in St. Marys. So I've driven through Brookville many times.

I didn't know you were so close, if you ever want to chill, lemme know. At least I'll have someone to talk about cars with... my partner couldn't care less as long as he puts gas in, it goes, and he looks hot driving it.

Ahh... I see.. Where do you live now? Pittsburgh? Erie? Or somewhere else, maybe?

[post="13164"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'm a Pittsburgher.... I suppose I should fill out my profile someday.... but I'm never sure if my info will be erased when the site goes down again.

I am a 5 feet 6 inches male.
I have brown hair and blue eyes.
I enjoy deliberately being random, well planned spontaneity, and romantic clam chowder baths.
My favorite foods are red meat, white meat and pork, the other white meat.
I'm looking to settle for a human female that enjoys the same activities and does not drool too much.

[post="13245"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Human female? Don't set your expectations too high there Joe :lol: LOL

Vipes, I'm proud of you for saying what you've said in this thread.  I have to say you did hint at things of this nature before though.  How's your friend with the purple Cavalier?

[post="13283"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Really? Well, thanks. And yes, I have hinted at this before. So many hints. I've thought about saying something to you guys for some time. Atleast I haven't lied about anything... :P

Oh, my friend with the purple Cavalier... I don't know actually. He gave his Cavvy to his brother who now lives where he and his family lived... Across from me. He was fine the last time I saw him, though... http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Hi, my name is Silvester.

I am a 5 feet 9 inches male.
I have dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes.
My favorite activities include burning rubber and drag racing. I love long drives to nowhere in particular and random roadtrips. I also enjoy reading car magazines, car shows & drawing... mostly cars. My favorite restaurant is Olive Graden & I'm addicted to fine european Chocolate.

My turnoffs include FWD, automatic transmissions & high gas prices.

I'm looking for a used 36 to 37 year old Chevrolet coupe or convertible whose VIN begins with 1243. Hockey stick stripes are nice as are Z/28 emblems but Yenko stripes are even better. Any 1969 Camaro of any color or body style is fine but V8s are strongly prefered. You don't have to go topless but it's not frowned upon.

If exciting adventures in the front seat and quality time under your hood sound like fun then call me! http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif Edited by Sixty8panther

Oh damn, empowah too?!  Why on Earth can't I meet a gay guy into cars, when there are like 5 million on this site?  :lol:

[post="13137"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

If I were to make a weather forecast for this website it would be "Partly cloudy with a 30-40% chance of gayity"

:lol: :lol: :lol: Edited by CD/BP

What's going on? My name is Mike.

I am an 18-year old white male.
I am 5'7" tall and weigh about 155lbs.
I have naturally dirty blond hair (currently strawberry blond) and hazel eyes.
I enjoy cars (naturally), music (almost any genre), traveling, cooking, food, Starbucks, chocolate and good television shows. Money isn't bad, either but I usually like it only if I'm earning it.
My favorite foods are anything Italian, mom's beef stew, cheesefries and a nice, juicy bacon cheesburger.
I am looking for a 16-20-year old person (or just mute or turbie) who enjoys the same things I do but can show me some new things, too. A great sense of humor is needed, along with lots of personality and a good, but not bleeding, heart. No alcohol or drug abusers and smokers, please.

Posted Image

Edited by sciguy_0504

What's going on?  My name is Mike.

I am an 18-year old white male.
I am 5'7" tall and weigh about 155lbs.
I have naturally dirty blond hair (currently strawberry blond) and hazel eyes.
I enjoy cars (naturally), music (almost any genre), traveling, cooking, food, Starbucks, chocolate and good television shows.  Money isn't bad, either but I usually like it only if I'm earning it.
My favorite foods are anything Italian, mom's beef stew, cheesefries and a nice, juicy bacon cheesburger.
I am looking for a 16-20-year old person (or just mute or turbie) who enjoys the same things I do but can show me some new things, too.  A great sense of humor is needed, along with lots of personality and a good, but not bleeding, heart.  No alcohol or drug abusers and smokers, please.

[post="13374"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

hmm yeah interesting . . . hitting on people online through your own personal ad . . .new low or really smart? :cheers:

My name is Nick. I'm a 175 lb, 6'4" male with dark brown hair and blue eyes. I enjoy cars, music, playing guitar, architecture and city planning, traveling, golfing, and creating artwork. My favorite foods include most things Italian, Mexican, and American. Nothing odd like Ethiopian or Pakistani, thank you. I'm looking for a 5'2-6'0 female (non-smoker) with brunette or blonde hair, great personality, sense of humor, ambition, intellegence, and a semi-independent attitude.