If you cut off a Prius and jam on your brakes...

You need a life.

176762[/snapback]

Croc Drives a Prius! :lol:

Hey Croc could you go one day without blantely insulting someone? :)

Its okay, because you're giving him more electricity.  :P

P.S. Will Prius drivers stop going 55mph on the interstate because they can't get more than 40mpg driving like a normal person?

176718[/snapback]

I've seen a lot of them doing very extra-legal speeds on the interstates, as well as other highways, city streets, and residential roads.

There was even a riced one that decided to weave in and out of rush-hour traffic at high speeds only to be pulled over by a cop as the road cleared up.

Guest YellowJacket894

You need a life.

And the LA smog has gotten to your head.

Hey Croc could you go one day without blantely insulting someone?

[Croc]"Blatantly?" Isn't that a big word for a kid to be using? Especially in the wrong context?[/Croc]

:D

Edited by YellowJacket894

I don't hate much, but a goddam Prius... I hate.  And it's a healthy hatred.  I give the finger to every Prius driver I see and it makes me feel good.

176761[/snapback]

I know their not much to look at and they are Toyotas but I am wondering what is so hateable ? Especially for you Blu, never much negitive comes out of you, I mean I was just shocked :blink: ? 8)

Many I have noticed, seemed to be a bit of a traffic jam, are they that gutless off the line or is that like Fly says because they are trying to maximize that MPG range ? So funny that the old VW Rabbit Diesels religiously achieved over 40mpg........they were a bit gutless as well, but at least they were simple.

Edited by razoredge

I know their not much to look at and they are Toyotas but I am wondering what is so hateable ? Especially for you Blu, never much negitive comes out of you, I mean I was just shocked  :blink:  ?            8)

176819[/snapback]

Yea the flicking off of every Prius driver was just the most ridiculous thing I've read on here...I mean c'mon now.

I know their not much to look at and they are Toyotas but I am wondering what is so hateable ? Especially for you Blu, never much negitive comes out of you, I mean I was just shocked  :blink:  ?            8)

Many I have noticed, seemed to be a bit of a traffic jam, are they that gutless off the line or is that like Fly says because they are trying to maximize that MPG range ? So funny that the old VW Rabbit Diesels religiously achieved over 40mpg........they were a bit gutless as well, but at least they were simple.

176819[/snapback]

I think Blu was joking guys....

Yea the flicking off of every Prius driver was just the most ridiculous thing I've read on here...I mean c'mon now.

176824[/snapback]

I dont know ? I think I'll have to try it, just to see how it feels.................... :lol:

My wife has had a few people flip her off on a regular basis....................I dont even what to think about what she must have done to them.............. :ohyeah:

Then for some reason everytime I take "her" car somewhere I have damn near all the guys gawking at me until they get a good look and then turn away quickly..................I take it thats a compliment ? ................and you know I love it ! Oh yea, I got me a regular MILF...................... :P

Its okay, because you're giving him more electricity.  :P

P.S. Will Prius drivers stop going 55mph on the interstate because they can't get more than 40mpg driving like a normal person?

176718[/snapback]

It's more efficient to maintain speed and have the alternator generate the electricity than to use regen braking.

Blu?  Joking?  :huh:

And even if he was serious, there's no way this is the most ridiculous thing posted recently on this site.

176867[/snapback]

I think it's the most ridiculous thing posted since Sixty8s rantings against FWD drivers or the threads about being courteous only to domestic drivers. Such ridiculous road rage because of what someone else drives? Complex much? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.....

Little Betty Croc-er. The boy is obsessed. I'm guessing he wants to see for himself (live and in person) if I really have nips.

I wanted to wait to respond to see what others thought of him being such a watchdog. :AH-HA_wink:

Edited by ocnblu

I think it's the most ridiculous thing posted since Sixty8s rantings against FWD drivers or the threads about being courteous only to domestic drivers.  Such ridiculous road rage because of what someone else drives?  Complex much?  Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm.....

176921[/snapback]

I knew you owned a prius, all the categorys fit, its FWD, its not domestic, but seriously croc its just Ocnblu and his "deadpan" humor, thats suppose to be so funny but nobody gets :AH-HA_wink:

Psst... Croc is just jealous... Don't tell him I told you guys his deep dark secret. :mellow:

176944[/snapback]

:unsure: What in the world are you talking about?

Little Betty Croc-er.  The boy is obsessed.  I'm guessing he wants to see for himself (live and in person) if I really have nips. 

I wanted to wait to respond to see what others thought of him being such a watchdog. :AH-HA_wink:

176948[/snapback]

:wtf: Wow you sure got me all figured out! Bill, you're such a psycho-anal-ist :rolleyes:

I knew you owned a prius, all the categorys fit, its FWD, its not domestic, but seriously croc its just Ocnblu and his "deadpan" humor, thats suppose to be so funny but nobody gets  :AH-HA_wink:

176991[/snapback]

...except I don't own a Prius? :unsure:

WMJ... you so craaaazy! I bet that Prius gets... 14 mpg?

moltar, oh yeah, I am so scared of Prius drivers, I wouldn't dream of flipping one off, or if I did, I'd probably act like I was picking my nose if they saw me.

Edited by ocnblu

my boi adam has a prius hes 19 teaches skateboarding to kids and works as a host at the local "clydes" he used to live in the murder capital of the states and just recently moved here with his prius . . . he has more tattoos and peircings than anyone on this forum . . .

prius drivers are pretty bad ass

i dont f@#k with them or their cars . . . its a pretty neat piece of engineering but id rather drive a mini cooper

I tried it...........I flipped off a Prius driver today..........nothin'. Really pissed me off so I turned around and went flying past them, again flippin the woman off, still nothing.........totally oblivious.............."thats it! " I said as I placed a little distance between us before I yanked the ebrake, spun her around, jumped out and let it go with both arms............a dual flip....still the stupid woman continued onward totally oblivious..................damn Toyota drivers !

Edited by razoredge

Recently... might have been on the way to pick up my Super 88

SpeedingPenguin & I were driving along on Rt.2 and I flipped off

a Prius Driver, he looked like a snide, condescending jackhole &

I was feeling fiesty.

That Prius with the Vermont plates and the paper mache tree on

top probably gets about 11mpg since it's drag coefficient went

from 0.28 to 1.74 after that retarded "tree" was glued to its roof.

Croc Drives a Prius! :lol:

176770[/snapback]

...but it's registered and insured by his mom. :duh:

Edited by Sixty8panther

I hate smug Prius drivers, but I would drive a Prius myself, if only because it's a damn freak show of engineering that wasn't tested enough.