• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anonymous?
Drunken?
Michael Jackson style?
NOS style? (Where is that sheep pic?)

I'll take a woman, to be honest, penises creep me out, even my own.

[post="13469"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I'm not sure there is a gayer avatar then a blond pop-diva wearing a rainbow colored top.

Not sure what all this has to do with General Motors, or cars in general. My gay friends have always thought me wierd. When we are walking down the street and I flip out, they are frantically scanning the sidewalks for a cute guy; meanwhile, I just spotted a '67 Caddy convertible go by. I've only met one other gay guy who gave a damn about cars. I guess I should be run out of the club for not liking musical show tunes or caring who Liza Minelli's mother is. What's her name again?

There's a pretty serious amount of gay guys here...and they're not even into the stereotypical "gay man's cars" either....I easily would not have known any of you to be gay but for those that throw out words like "my boyfriend." Did a double take the first couple of times, but got used to it. Good to know folks openly do their thing and aren't ashamed...my brother is gay also, but hasn't come out yet. Could so many of you post here believing that GM stands for Gay Male? (ban me please!) I wonder where the lesbians are on this forum. Hell, I wonder where any women are at all.... Edited by LosAngeles

i can't seem to shake the thought that perhaps not everybody is certain of their sexual orientation (cf. those of you who dated one gender awkwardly, then found peace in the other, were you always sure in the before time?)

[post="13561"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Short story: knew I was into guys since as long as I could remember, tried to fight it for 19 years, dated a girl, fooled around with a few, but then I finally caved into men, and DAMN, it's just SO much better!!!!!!!!! .......... for me http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif Edited by Paolino

Well, I guess its no use fighting it, I might as well just say it right now. I am a "homo seck shul" male in a "homo seck shul" relationship of 4 years but when I was single I never turned down a sexy woman for "hetero seck shul" rompin in the sack. Overall, I prefer men. Big burly masculine redneck men! Chief

i can't seem to shake the thought that perhaps not everybody is certain of their sexual orientation (cf. those of you who dated one gender awkwardly, then found peace in the other, were you always sure in the before time?)

Short story: knew I was into guys since as long as I could remember, tried to fight it for 19 years, dated a girl, fooled around with a few, but then I finally caved into men, and DAMN, it's just SO much better!!!!!!!!! .......... for me http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Hmm... Maybe that's just the case with me. IDK... bisexual for now, atleast. :unsure:

[quote name='Chief' date='Sep 13 2005, 04:43 PM']
Well, I guess its no use fighting it, I might as well just say it right now. I am a "homo seck shul" male in a "homo seck shul" relationship of 4 years but when I was single I never turned down a sexy woman for "hetero seck shul" rompin in the sack. Overall, I prefer men. Big burly masculine redneck men!

Chief

[post="13792"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

[/quote]

Arent you married with staceface? (or am I thinking of someone else?)

[quote name='blackviper8891' date='Sep 13 2005, 04:44 PM']
Short story: knew I was into guys since as long as I could remember, tried to fight it for 19 years, dated a girl, fooled around with a few, but then I finally caved into men, and DAMN, it's just SO much better!!!!!!!!! .......... for me http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif
[/quote]
Hmm... Maybe that's just the case with me. IDK... bisexual for now, atleast. :unsure:

[post="13793"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

[/quote]

Do what you think is right man, im a hetero, but I dont have a problem with gay people.

Another C&G member and I were chatting on AIM about this the other night. He suggested that we need a LGBT forum on this site. I said "The whole damn site is a LGBT forum!" I'm just glad is isn't an issue with the straights on here and we can all be open and have fun with it.

Im hetro and i love women and thats it......... but honestly if came up to me on a street and said im gay I COULD CARE LESS i realy dont care who you are what you are or if you have disabilites we are all the same and no changin that so....i dont care i even have 3 gay freinds and they dont mind if i hang out wit them because i dont care that there gay we just talk about stuff that has nothing to do with sexual preffernces or stuff like that.. so honestly i dont care go ahead be gay i wont protest it or vote against it i just dont care.... any way does any one no a good junkyard near detroit thats close to st clair shores or rosevileish area.....

im thoory call me a poopoo brain, but i think being gay ith thil-ly, jeeth, (breaking of wrist is heard throughout the lands) naw im mega hetero, not uncomfortable with gays, i was really homophobic for a long time but then i had sex with my attack possom and being gay didnt seem so bad . . . .

im thoory call me a poopoo brain, but i think being gay ith thil-ly, jeeth,
(breaking of wrist is heard throughout the lands)

naw im mega hetero,  not uncomfortable with gays, i was really homophobic for a long time but then i had sex with my attack possom and being gay didnt seem so bad . . . .

[post="13883"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhoah.