• Homosexual

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, I admit it, I was an avid C.H.I.P.s fan.  Two sexy boys in uniform on Harleys?  I was a happy gayboy in the closet watching them straddle those hogs...

[post="61694"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Uffa! ;)

Okay, so, if you want a humorous "gay" movie, rent "Eating Out". It was SO funny to me, particularly because I was in a similar situation as the straight girl, Gwen. She kept dating gay guys. I watched it with my friend Catherine, who has the same luck, and coincidentally dated me and caused me to come out.

The little sister of the main character killed me when he comes out to his family and she laughs and points screaming, "Fag. You're it!" lol

Guest Hackviper
Ooh, who's that cutie in your siganture? you likeboys too? I like pontiacs. and you have a cute car in your sig. Edited by Hackviper

Guest sNOSage

Ooh, who's that cutie in your siganture?

you likeboys too? I like pontiacs. and you have a cute car in your sig.

[post="61838"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Let's make love. :wub: :wub: Edited by sNOSage

Guest sNOSage

Oh.. I thought that was you, just being stupid?

[post="61895"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Oops, I dont know what I was thinking just then. I meant.....make out with me :wub: Edited by sNOSage

Guest sNOSage

Isn't it amazing how well NOS' sig works for both him and his gay alter-ego?  The Hollister/Abercrombie things go either way, just like our little NOS.

[post="61899"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

I just wish that boy in my sig was shirtless.
^_^ Edited by sNOSage

Short story:  knew I was into guys since as long as I could remember, tried to fight it for 19 years, dated a girl, fooled around with a few, but then I finally caved into men, and DAMN, it's just SO much better!!!!!!!!! .......... for me  :AH-HA_wink:

[post="13758"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

A-MEN, brutha.....

MEN, MEN, beautiful MEN for me......I must add....I'm very straight-acting, professional, white-boy here...people usually tell me they didn't know I was gay unless I told them....

Which presents a much harder problem.....trying to just randomly meet new guys in everyday life.....it's tough.....

Maybe I should try queening out a bit.....hmmm.....eh?

Would any of you like to offer any evaluation of why a woman does not make your mouth water ? I just cant understand that, really. Ive made a life studying the female body, to the point where I could be called a pig for my gauking but I tell people I do the same with mountain ranges and fine automobiles. So really, woman just dont have this effect on gay men ? How come ? The curves are just so wonerful ;-)

[post="19619"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Razor, I'm working my way thru this thread so I'm sure someone's already responded....

But simply to answer your question, let me turn it back on you....and maybe you'll understand...

Instead of asking me why a woman doesn't make my mouth water.....why don't you tell ME why a man doesn't make YOUR mouth water......answer that question to yourself and I think you'll understand OUR answer to YOUR question.

It's who we are....how we were born....and it would be JUST as difficult for me to be truthfully intimate with a woman as it would be for you to be intimate with a man.

Let's ALL not forget.....being gay is NOT just about SEX. Yes, it is about who we have a physical and sexual attraction to....but there's a HUGE emotional component to that as well.......being gay is also who we are going to fall in love with....and who we'll want to spend the rest of our lives with....and so on....

Being gay is so much more than sexual....it's much more complex than that. Razor, YES....you can go have sex with a man.....but even IF you did that, it still wouldn't make you "gay."

No, because I don't believe that being gay is genetic. I'm just offering an argument for those on the board who DO believe it's genetic - it still doesn't mean that gay people are going to disappear.

[post="20260"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Whatever word you want to use, all I can tell you is that I was born gay.

There were no "influences" in my life that lead me one way or the other.....

Now that I'm older, I can look back as early as 4,5, or 6 years old and I can remember gay tendancies.....like thoughts I had about my male (boy) friends and stuff...and the fact that I NEVER, from day one, had any sort of sexual thought about girls.....it was ALWAYS boys....

Plus, if sexual orientation was something you could influence, why wouldn't ALL of us gay guys just figure out a way to become "straight" and have a MUCH easier life...?

You guys do know that only 1 name per member is allowed, right?

[post="61902"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

If that was me... Besides, I never knew that... that's why I have... a few. Oops. :unsure:

Let's ALL not forget.....being gay is NOT just about SEX. Yes, it is about who we have a physical and sexual attraction to....but there's a HUGE emotional component to that as well.......being gay is also who we are going to fall in love with....and who we'll want to spend the rest of our lives with....and so on....

Being gay is so much more than sexual....it's much more complex than that. Razor, YES....you can go have sex with a man.....but even IF you did that, it still wouldn't make you "gay."

Well... maybe I'm just weird, but I am only attracted to one sex; males. That would make me homosexual, right? Well, I can honestly say that I've fallen in love with a few females. There never quite seemed to be any sexual attraction. I mean, I've been trying to make sense of this, but I have had the want to do sexual things with them and so on. I'm not sure if this has just been the straight and anti-gay mentallities burned into my mind (live with and around extreme conservatives) or if I am actually bisexual. I've admitted to being that, but I have no attraction to females. I'm thinking that maybe that was just to please my mentallity, yet I have all those instances with females. I still can't explain it...

Anyways, I'm cold... really cold... Hey, NOS, could you... :lol: :D

• 3 weeks later...
My, my, my! Isn't this interesting!
I am heterosexual, but I have the misfortune of sounding like the stereotyped gay boy when speaking.
So, this basically translates as everyone around me believes that I am gay until they either get to know me, or run in terror. Sometimes this creates unusual social cricumstances.
For future reference, let's oberve the equation below:

gays + substance(s) + me = Problems

I no longer have qualms about having gay (or lesbian) friends, but it does bother me when they try to get in my pants- literally, and otherwise. Nothing like a free body massage though, lol.
One such friend, let's call him "C.H" said that pleasure is all the same, and that I shouldn't care who it's from, but that still won't make me comfortable, regardless of my state of body or mind. I said that even though I hate to disappoint people, sometimes I have to. And still, you know what, I really like to just hang out with him.
He asked me if I liked to feel good about myself. He did make a good point though. You know what? I guess I don't. I feel fine and confident in my skin, but I don't like compliments or praise.
I asked C.H what seemed so fascinating about me, and well, apparently it was that he thought I looked hot and that I was fun to be around.
I will admit that I am not ugly, but I feel that I am average.
I am a bit thin though, with the hint of muscles all around. 127 pounds and ~5'10"!
The girls I used to work with told me I looked anorexic!

Despite being 19, my dear mother insists that it's always "Birds of a feather flock together", and therefore, being around gays makes me gay too.

So what do I, Steven Myers do in response to this (and out of boredom)? I get my ear pierced, dammit! I just love doing things like that. And so far, some of my friends seem to like the change it makes to my appearance. I'm planning on getting my other ear pierced too and maybe other things not below my torso, but shh, don't tell my mom :P .

I really wish I had a decent job (I quit Arby's December 19, 2005) and then I would leave my house. Listening to my mother preach on about how she feels everyone should be just ticks me off so bad. Not to mention her mumbling to herself all of the time. I want to escape! If i don't get employment soon, I may end up going to Louisville, KY where Jen and Sheena (yes, they are like that) are and stay with them. I've known Jen forever (since I was at least 4) and I trust her. Oh well.

I also feel that one is able to have an emotional attatchment to a member of the same sex that goes beyond friendship, but isn't sexual or easily explained and not be gay. What can I say, I'm an oddball.

You live, you learn, right?

Oh, and a quote for some of you that's a twist on that old saying and something I came up with:

"A ball in the hand is worth two in the sac." Edited by MyerShift