Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

07 G6 GTP aero Package

Interesting...the chrome around the lower grilles is an interesting touch.  The  plastic things stuck on the side window frames of the black one are so tacky, though (why do people put that junk on cars?)

185141[/snapback]

For deflecting rain, so you can open windows in the rain without getting yourself soaked.

The Aero package on the the black on is what I was looking for and it makes the car look 10x better you can find it on pontiac.com G6 accesories.

anyone seen the trim accessories that anyone has gotten on pontiac.com says picture unavailable like the plastic chrome trim om shifter etc...

I have a GM card about maxed out so now is the time and I can't use it on a Saturn; it's between a Black or Grey G6 GTP or 07 Altima.

regards stillen

Edited by stillen

Interesting...the chrome around the lower grilles is an interesting touch.  The  plastic things stuck on the side window frames of the black one are so tacky, though (why do people put that junk on cars?)

185141[/snapback]

FYI those "plastic things stuck to the window" (window deflectors or Air deflectors)are to allow you to roll down your window when it is raining. People put them on their car to be able to roll the windows down while it's raining.

FYI those "plastic things stuck to the window" (window deflectors or Air deflectors)are to allow you to roll down your window when it is raining. People put them on their car to be able to roll the windows down while it's raining.

186899[/snapback]

And, not to further this discussion more, but there's also slimmer ones that fit into the top of the window channel without any tape, and usually don't stand out as much.

For deflecting rain, so you can open windows in the rain without getting yourself soaked.

185147[/snapback]

Hmm...one drawback to the demise of rain gutters... I guess rarely ever open my window in the rain (not much rain here), unless I'm at a drivethru, tollbooth, parking garage entrance without an overhang...

We recieved the G6 accessories promo and 10% coupon two weeks ago. I just cant tell from the picture exactly whats in the GFX package. It appears to be add on to the front corners of the air dam. Like two separate pieces. Then something for the rockers, Im so undecided on how much better it is.

I like what Reg posted much more. Thats what we GM people need if custom full bumper covers & grill. Thats what the Jap tuner people have access to, but not us. The GTP coupe should have its very own facia, so it doesnt look like an ordinary G6 comming at you, something that pops right out...........like Reg's photo.

Cant complain too much, the difference in the base price between GT coupe and GTP coupe is so little I cant see why anyone would not pay the extra for the GTP.

I also cant understand why anyone would want to change the 18" wheels on a GTP, I think they're perfect.

Were going to use our coupons (2) for the floor mats & splash guards. We do still have some loose stone that gets on the roads around here..................because A-H's in their RWD/AWD BOF trucks cant seem to negotiate the roads without getting on the shoulder and throwing stones around.................... :ohyeah: