Sign in to follow this  
matt41

Chop help

if anybody knows chop tutorials for Adobe Photoshop 4.0 or 3.0, post them here please!! (coupe to sedan, sedan to suv.)

THX!!

I kknow that Nos2006 tried to help (THX, Nos2006, but too complicated. I don't think they apply for 3.0 or 4.0), but if anyone has easier steps for reliable, tutorialsor just plain simple things that can really change a car, I would MAJORLY appreciate it!!

Did you buy PS3/PS4 or did you download it?

My advice, get Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7.

It is much easier to use than Photoshop (more intuative), and you can get results that are just as good or better.

:twocents:

Nos2006: I bought PS4, but PS3 came in a package of computer supplies.

!!TED!!- I already have 2 PS', why a 3rd program? Plus, I was considering Photoshop 7.0, but things like what you said and that program are what, 150 bucks??

Mario mario mario...it is NOT the program dude !!!..it is YOU !!!

I used photo deluxe for a year learning how to"chop " pictures....

and that is worse than wat u have right NOW !!!...listen up dude..it is a matter of UNDERSTANDING wat ur doing...YOU have some GREAT IDEAS,,I think thats the ONLY saving grace here...you NEED to learn perspective and how to chop a pix CLEAN...I hate to say this but... as the dudes here told me many times ...LESS IS MORE & IT IS IN THE DETAILS that makes a GOOD chop...ur not there yet because you need to pay attention to the RESULT your gettin....and it is NOT good right now...yet in spite of that your IDEAS are comin through !!!...that is impressive !!!..truely !!!...u need to really look at other 's chops here and make a concentrated effort to duplicate wat they have done...its not hard to do...just look at wat ur final pix looks like comapred to mine or nos or toni or yellow jack or ....it is NOT THERE YET...down load our pixs and aLOOK wat we have done...it will help you SEE how to do this better...peace bro, anything I can do to help you I will ..I LOVE your IDEAS..I hate your chops !!!

Edited by MRDETROITMETAL