Here's Your Chance...

Cory Wolfe

...To put your name in my signature! :P How? By coming up with something like the disclaimer I used to have. Doesn't have to be exactly like it, but it must be funny and full of sarcasm. Beyond that... just about anything goes. I'll pick the one I like the most, put it in my sig, and include your name. So come up with great ones, guys. :D

Pontiac fanatic, Fiero obsessed & criminaly insane.

I am the blackviper, the Pontiac fanatic of C&G and future owner of a 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT.

If you hate the way I word my posts, I don't give a shit. Bare with me. Anybody will tell you that I'm the biggest criticist of Pontiac's design and engineering out there. And if you make a Fiero, plan on getting bitched at for how ugly it is.

And I'm from a hicktown in Pennsylvania and own a '95 Grand Am GT. Don't like it? Kiss this...

I am the blackviper, the Pontiac fanatic of C&G and future owner of a 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT.

If you hate the way I word my posts, I don't give a shit. Bare with me. Anybody will tell you that I'm the biggest criticist of Pontiac's design and engineering out there. And if you make a Fiero, plan on getting bitched at for how ugly it is.

And I'm from a hicktown in Pennsylvania and own a '95 Grand Am GT. Don't like it? Kiss this...

[post="14159"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Damn you have some anger issues. :P

Um.. Paulie..... no thanks. :P

I'm looking for something that is longer...

[post="14113"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Spoken like a true size queen! :P

Come on people... Do it, do it good, and do it now, damnit!

[post="14498"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Ugh! That can only end with a broken sling and a guilty conscience :o

Here's my entry:

I am blackviper. The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those opinions of the members or staff at Cheers and Gears. Feel free to disagree with my opinions but do not voice it directly towards me. Any and all retorts will be treated as direct threats to the Pontiac brand and the Fiero, which will result in the administration of slow sexual torture and your eventual execution (gender will not excuse you from sexual harm, but might preserve you from death... if you're really good. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif )

How about:

This post has been brought to you by Blackviper. Blackviper does not give a fu*k what you think. If you don't like it, he'll run you down with his '95 Grand Am. If you talk shit about the Fiero, he'll hunt you down and make you eat your parents. Blackviper hates you and is going to kill you.

Something forboding about that link.  I'm glad it didn't work. :unsure:

[post="15632"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Just google Tubgirl... if you dare. You'll see references to tubgirl & goatse.

Check urban dictionary.com if you can't find websites that actually show them. At least you'll know what they are.