And you thought the Tundra was ugly BEFORE?!?

Northstar

The tan one is the best color of the new Tundra I've seen so far. The long bed ver however just looks ridiculous, granted I know the bed is supposed to be that long but the proportions just look messed up.

The grille with that little slit at the top makes me think unneccesary and overstyled. Why do you need that tiny black slit there?

The tailgate design is kind of interesting, makes me wonder had GM done something similar, would there be less complaints, instead of the weird contured out smiley.

Edited by big blue

O-M-G. Look at how small the gap is between the cab and the bed. What a well-built pirce of machinery!!! That's it, I'm selling my Cobalt and going to Toyota. So long GM.

:P

It's ugly but to be honest I like it better than the new Ford P/Us.

Still regardless of whatever we say plenty of morons will buy

them, after all look out on the roads and you'd think that the

whole country has been brainwashed by Toyota.

Ok, even I'll admit that looks more than strange...almost like it got overheated and stretched out...in a bad way :huh:

Definately will be roomy, and I really like the lines of the short bed & extended/crew cabs they've shown so far, so I'll just chalk it up to a few awkward models. Still fresher than the older than last gen old GMT-900's, IMHO...

Definately will be roomy, and I really like the lines of the short bed & extended/crew cabs they've shown so far, so I'll just chalk it up to a few awkward models.  Still fresher than the older than last gen old GMT-900's, IMHO...

195156[/snapback]

I like the looks, 10% market share easy mostly at the expense of Titan and Ram.

DCX is going to be having a tough time dealing w/the new LS460, Landcrusier and Tundra.

DCX is going to be having a tough time dealing w/the new LS460, Landcrusier and Tundra.

195253[/snapback]

The Tundra, maybe, because the Ram is pretty bad, but the S-Class mops up the LS460 (although at a much higher price) and the Land Cruiser looked pretty ugly from the spy shots.

the S-Class mops up the LS460 (although at a much higher price)

195263[/snapback]

The LS460 offers a high level of craftsmanship the Sclass offers none. There is zero attention given to the Sclass.

And btw, autobild the LARGEST German auto publication picked the LS460 over the S550.

That and I wasn't refering to the Sclass alone, the LS460 will put a hurt on Eclass sales the bulk of what little profit MB takes.

Lexus estimates per yr:

30k units for the LS

24k units for the GS

40k units IS (already exceeded)

The LS460 offers a high level of craftsmanship the Sclass offers none.  There is zero attention given to the Sclass.

And btw, autobild the LARGEST German auto publication picked the LS460 over the S550.

That and I wasn't refering to the Sclass alone, the LS460 will put a hurt on Eclass sales the bulk of what little profit MB takes.

Lexus estimates per yr:

30k units for the LS

24k units for the GS

40k units IS (already exceeded)

195271[/snapback]

That's really boring. Do you always have to post on a GM site to tell us that everything from Toylex is so superior.

Why don't u just stay with your toyo friends on your toyo site and take over the toyo world.

That's really boring. Do you always have to post on a GM site to tell us that everything from Toylex is so superior.

Why don't u just stay with your toyo friends on your toyo site and take over the toyo world.

195323[/snapback]

Why are there forums for other manufacturers? Are they there just so you guys can bash their cars unopposed?

O-M-G. Look at how small the gap is between the cab and the bed. What a well-built pirce of machinery!!! That's it, I'm selling my Cobalt and going to Toyota. So long GM.

:P

195137[/snapback]

so when the frame bends in rough activity the cab will bang against the bed and beat the crap out of it, ruining your truck.

195253[/snapback]

Trying to get American truck owners to buy that thing over a Chevrolet/GMC, Ford, or Dodge.....good luck with that. :unitedstates:

Dude, if you really "like the looks" of that truck then it's easy to understand why you think DCX is going to have a tough time "dealing" with the tundra. :unitedstates:

Why are there forums for other manufacturers? Are they there just so you guys can bash their cars unopposed?

195362[/snapback]

it looks like it ate too many eggplants and chillipeppers and doesntknow if it wants to throw up its guts or $h! its brains out. and to answer your question, the styling is subjective excuse only applies to the things you like. its ugly, unoriginal, and uninspired.