Sign in to follow this  
04monteintimidator

new firebird?

i dunno... just doodling around... the one done in blue crayon was the inspiration... i doodled that on a placemat at a restaurant... it could be a firebird on zeta... ive been working on a 3/4 but the perspective is bein a bitch and not listening to me... so i hafta keep working on it... but for now... heres the side view as well as rear and half of the front

Posted Image

hope you like it... its kind of C3 meets '67 firebird meets camaro

I'm sorry, but I don't see any '67 Firebird or Camaro in it. The styling's a little out there for me and it looks more reminiscent of a "90s Pontiac concept meets 50s car" than anything IMO.

well the 67 firebird parts are just the grill, hood scoops and side vents... so they may be hard to see...

with the camaro its the same thing really... its just the overall stance and presence that look like the camaro concept... or at least IMO it does... i dunno haha

i personally prefer the blue crayon profile... it just looks more athletic and more of what i was going for...

im working on the headlight shape... the one you see is not definite... so dont worry about that...

as far as 50s car... i dont know where you see that... is it because of the big fenders? because i see C3 in that more than a 50s car

as far as 50s car... i dont know where you see that... is it because of the big fenders? because i see C3 in that more than a 50s car

195329[/snapback]

Yes.. but I just realized what this thing reminds me of most: the Chevy SS Concept.

ah yes... very true... i dunno... im still working on it so this isnt like the finished thing... these are more just idea sketches

Keep it a hardtop & tone down the wasp waist.

Keep it a hardtop & tone down the wasp waist.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

About us

CheersandGears.com - Founded 2001

We  Cars

Get in touch

Follow us

Recent tweets

facebook