Sign in to follow this  
american_revolution_2005

Anybody here about the "fight clubs" in Ontario?

9 posts in this topic

It has been on the news almost everywhere if I am correct. My dad just went to Traverse City and people there knew about it and some in Fresno did too. It was about mid-week when the story was revealed. Some students posted videos of violent fights after school. The school is ODSS in Orangeville (my hometown) in Ontario. The paper has been saying this is an internationally known story because of the awareness that must be brought up. The fights were last year but were posted this year on Youtube. Most have been taken off except for a few because parents of the students were asked to check them out. Our lovely town Orangeville now has a bad name. It is assholes like this that give a small town a bad name. We are a small town of 28,000 people and semi-historic. About 40% of buildings and houses are century old. We have a very low crime and violence rate and a small police force to prove that. Now we have a bad name for our town and the people are enraged. We are not happy with these people and it's just not right. There was an article in the Toronto Star. Here is the article from CTV news.

Schoolyard fights

I haven't heard of this until now. Stupid people. It kind of reminds me of a fight some people had at my school last year-two girls were fighting over a guy in a bathroom near the administrators' offices (really smart...). One of them grabbed the other by the hair and bashed her head into a sink like 6 times. Crakced the sink as well as the other girl's skull, and someone caught the entire thing on their cell phone.

ocnblu    776

Catfight! (Everybody runs over to watch)

No but, those "fight clubs" are so gay. The movie was supergay (thanks for asking), the author of the book, Fight Club, is gay. It's all just a coverup for boys who would rather kiss than punch, but they just don't know how they'd live with themselves. It's a way for them to touch each other without arousing suspicion.

Guys, don't fight.

i didnt read the article, but if they are just fighting amongst themselves who cares? its just like unlicensed boxing but no betting. If people want to do it let them do it. Now if the are beating the crap out of innocent people that is completely different

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this