Sign in to follow this  
Variance

TCC Test: 2007 Volvo S80

7 posts in this topic

Variance    0

TCC Test: 2007 Volvo S80

Posted Image

We see the S80 as being a very formidable competitor for the Acura RL and Audi A6, with a good blend of comfort, sophistication, and, of course safety. While its outside styling definitely plays it safe, it's matched with some very clever design inside…and, of course, that time-saving V-8. That may be exactly the luxury to attract new buyers to the brand.

Read "2007 Volvo S80: Still playing it safe, but with a V-8 and a fresh face." @ The Car Connection

regfootball    250

at first i hated the exterior, but now I REALLY like it. Its like the cool s60, only me-sized.

the interior, meh. Volvo seats are always the bomb though. Almost worth the price of purchase alone. Hate the floating dash.

The Yammy v8 would help me relive my old SHO days......

Edited by regfootball

sciguy_0504    0

I hated the exterior, too. I thought it didn't look luxurious enough but I am having a change of heart. I need to see some more pictures of the interior to form an opinion but I love the floating dash.

Croc    268

Interior: A- thankfully it lost the much-wider-than-necessary center stack that ate into front knee room for no apparent reason.

Exterior: B- boooooooooring

CSpec    515

I actually really like this. I saw one in person driving by me in Maine this summer (were they even out then...?) and thought it looked too much like the S60, but it's been growing on me. I like the interior too, but it might not be nice enough for the price they're asking.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this