Sign in to follow this  
Burns

Landrover LR-F

8 posts in this topic

no joke... i think thats my favorite thing youve ever drawn... thats fantastic... i cant even begin to describe how much i like this... its pretty much perfect... ive tried to draw trucks this size before and i always wind up with something decent but bland... you have pulled off making it exciting and awesome... good job... i love it

*disclaimer* while i will not say this is not good... my reaction may have been exaggerated due to the excessive amount of DCX products i have been subjected to in the past 24 hours... with the Avenger, Sebring and Nitro burning holes in my head faster than the sulfuric acid i put in my eyes to get rid of the horrible horrible pictures this drawing was a welcome design victory in a sea of so so many failures... so be glad... this is a good drawing... but do not let my incredulous response inflate your ego to much

Burns    0

no joke... i think thats my favorite thing youve ever drawn... thats fantastic... i cant even begin to describe how much i like this... its pretty much perfect... ive tried to draw trucks this size before and i always wind up with something decent but bland... you have pulled off making it exciting and awesome... good job... i love it

*disclaimer* while i will not say this is not good... my reaction may have been exaggerated due to the excessive amount of DCX products i have been subjected to in the past 24 hours... with the Avenger, Sebring and Nitro burning holes in my head faster than the sulfuric acid i put in my eyes to get rid of the horrible horrible pictures this drawing was a welcome design victory in a sea of so so many failures... so be glad... this is a good drawing... but do not let my incredulous response inflate your ego to much

197729[/snapback]

lol, ive gotten things like that alot before, and had i let it inflate my ego, i would have still sucked at drawing :P

but i appreciate your comment (yours too YJ), and they keep me going.

Edited by Burns

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this