Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

Ahhh...

Cory Wolfe

As Fall starts to take its effect and the mornings get cooler, the days get shorter, and the leaves begin to slowly change color, it's that time. What time, you ask? Well, it's when having a nice hot cup of cappuccino in the morning really helps take in the cooler temperatures. When sitting on the porch in the evening now requires more than just pants and a long sleeve shirt. When you enjoy the mid day as much as you can before its too short to notice. When you start to make sure to keep freshly charged batteries in your camera in case you across a beautiful shot. When... you no longer have to deal with Summer's heat and humidity. It's just that time again. Time to enjoy the next season of this year. So here's to Fall, 2006. Cheers. *sips his cappuccino* Ahh... ^_^

Glad somebody likes fall.

If I had my choice, it would constantly be August.

The temperature is usually nice here, and the sun is up for long enough.

It's really tough to get in a good mountain bike in the fall when the sun sets at 7. By the time I get home from work and get out on the trails I'm fighting with fading light. :angry:

I feel like a putz joining the gym when it's still this warm out, but I think I'm going to have to, or I'm not going to exercise for awhile.

Glad somebody likes fall.

If I had my choice, it would constantly be August.

The temperature is usually nice here, and the sun is up for long enough.

It's really tough to get in a good mountain bike in the fall when the sun sets at 7. By the time I get home from work and get out on the trails I'm fighting with fading light.  :angry:

I feel like a putz joining the gym when it's still this warm out, but I think I'm going to have to, or I'm not going to exercise for awhile.

199113[/snapback]

:withstupid:

Fall and winter can go take a hike.

Fall and winter can go take a hike.

My thinking, exactly ;).

Tho, I do admit that it is always cool to see the fall colors....at least, when the sun is shining.....

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Relight the flame when it's cold"...Godsmack...'Serenity'

My thinking, exactly ;).

Tho, I do admit that it is always cool to see the fall colors....at least, when the sun is shining.....

Cort:33swm."Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip".pig valve.pacemaker

MC:family.IL.guide.future = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/

Models.HO = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/trainroom.html

"Relight the flame when it's cold"...Godsmack...'Serenity'

199201[/snapback]

I agree about the colours - it's ironic, because fall is one of the most beautiful times to bike, yet it's tough because of the lack of sunlight. I wish they would change daylight savings time - instead of shifting ahead an hour in the summer only, I wish they would shift the whole day ahead 2 hours all year. Who cares if it's dark in the winter when you're getting ready for work? All I care is that there's sun when I get home....

Fall gets tiring if we get too much rain and.............MUD !

Winter gets tiring by the end of Feb, but that makes those great March and April days, oh, so sweet

Spring gets tiring if we get too much rain, grey days and that cold damp never ending........gray, we've had a few springs like that in the NE the past 5 years, 50's damp and grey forever.

Summer gets tiring when we get those heat waves. 90's = :nono:

The end of August is alway sad for me, it still brings back the memorys of summer vacation gone and school begining but by the end of September I become humbled like BV description.

Just starting our first fire now, in fact...............

I Love winter Fall and Winter. I love waking up in your bed and the temp is like 38ºF in your house. I love cold. I just hate defrosting your windows in your car. especially if you have a caprice at idle the engine never warms up. you have to rev it to get the heater blowing some luke warm air.

I LOVE fall/winter. Best clothes, food, holidays, weather and atmosphere of the year. I love using all of the sheets/blankets at night. Seeing the leaves change and raking them. Decorating the house for Halloween and Christmas. Saying "Merry Christmas" to all the PC whores. Definately my favorite time of year.

I just ate ice cream. Twice. It's 50* here right now.

199240[/snapback]

Haha, a bunch of the marching band ate ice cream from a gallon tub friday night at the football game. It was 39 degrees out. :P

Cold weather is no match for marching band! We will eat ice cream when we want, even if everyone thinks we've lost our minds :P

BV...I just noticed that just about EVERY SINGLE one of your recent posts has the tongue sticking out smilie in them.  Why?  The post above doesn't even make sense to have it?

202638[/snapback]

Yep. Either it or the big grin one. I love my smilies. If a post of mine in the lounge doesnt have one, I was most likely pissed while I posted it. Not always, but you get the point. Me and smilies are like PB and J. One without the other just seems weird. :D

I love fall too! On Sunday my boyfriend and I took a walk around the National mall from one end of the Smithsonian museums up towards the Capitol. Just a perfect day. Plus fall marks the return of my favorite drink......Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte.