C&G Designer's Guild.

I have decided to make a Tight Whips sort of club thing. This time it is for any designers or photchoppers. I can make you a little sig saying that you are a member as well. You can use or current sig but even better would be if you could find a preliminary sketch of any car or even your own sketch or photochop and use that if you wish. This will be the official list....1. American_Revolution_2005Just copy and paste the list before you and add the number and username. We'll see what we can do from there on. Got any suggestions for anything such as maybe a suggestion forum or whatever. We'll see what we can do and see if the admins approve. ANy suggestions are welcome.

1. American_Revolution_20052. MRDETROITMETAL3. 04monteintimidatorill make my own sig... ive been thinking about making a new one anyway... ive had this one for... a real long time... even tho it is really nice...

I'll join, most of you guys haven't seen much of my sketches...but it sounds like a fun thing! By the way...can the sig include sketches that aren't car-related?

1. American_Revolution_2005

2. MRDETROITMETAL

3. 04monteintimidator

4. blackviper8891

5. NOS2006

6. Camino LS6

7. [Kimura the Dodgefan]

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this. I haven't drawn a car in probably 20 years, but I still have idears in my head of what I'd like to see.

Does this mean there will be collaborations? I'd be interested in seeing what a design team effort could bring to the pages of this forum.

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes of this.  I haven't drawn a car in probably 20 years, but I still have idears in my head of what I'd like to see.

Does this mean there will be collaborations?  I'd be interested in seeing what a design team effort could bring to the pages of this forum.

200041[/snapback]

I'm not exactly sure what all we'll be doing, but I know of at least one good, valid idea that's going to happen.

Also, I'm not sure about a collaboration on one idea.. Camino said that Underground is working on a new project..?

Guest YellowJacket894

No way in hell am I joining this.

Just kidding. :D

2. MRDETROITMETAL

3. 04monteintimidator

4. blackviper8891

5. NOS2006

6. Camino LS6

7. [Kimura the Dodgefan]

8. thedriver

9. YellowJacket894

why not just give this a sticky?

I was just wondering if this wonderful sketch i just drew up will count me in?

I think its one of my best yet.

Posted Image

sad thing is i have a degree in drafting :huh:

Edited by capriceman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't do that much design work, most of it would be interior stuff anyway, but I'll do my best to get a design up here and there.

2. MRDETROITMETAL

3. 04monteintimidator

4. blackviper8891

5. NOS2006

6. Camino LS6

7. [Kimura the Dodgefan]

8. thedriver

9. YellowJacket894

10. Burns

11. Turbojett

12. C.H.U.D.

13. camaroman22

14. 76ChevyTrucker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Add to it I guess...

Er, that's not to say I have much talent.

2. MRDETROITMETAL

3. 04monteintimidator

4. blackviper8891

5. NOS2006

6. Camino LS6

7. [Kimura the Dodgefan]

8. thedriver

9. YellowJacket894

10. Burns

11. Turbojett

12. C.H.U.D.

13. camaroman22

14. 76ChevyTrucker

15. aaaantoine

16. §carlet §wordfish

Unfortunately I never got to the plans I had for it. However now I may get to it once my applications are in for college/university, etc. I was planning on making a newsletter for it but I delayed it because it didn't work out. However, now my friend is introducing me to a program called InDesign which provides layouts, etc. for newsletters, magazines. I will probably have that by mid-next year once I have gotten high school past me. I will be able to feature some stuff from the Detroit Auto SHow as I may attend the Autoweek Design Forum this year as well.

• 1 year later...