Server Move In Progress - Read More ×

2008 Chevrolet Malibu?

Allante93

To add some fuel to the fire, what is this?
Posted Image
I assume this is a photoshopped pic...but looks very similar (grill, headlights, quarter end) to the screen shot.
This is a good looking car, even if a production car, it lacks the wheel wells we've come to accept as GM fare. This is maybe what the Impala should've looked like...(although its high on my list next year)

[post="17637"][/post]

mr. nice,

That's a photoshop rendering that our own CWW entered into the latest design competition. The base picture was in fact an '06 Impala, rather than an Infiniti M45.

mr. nice,

That's a photoshop rendering that our own CWW entered into the latest design competition.  The base picture was in fact an '06 Impala, rather than an Infiniti M45.

[post="17655"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Cool thanks...knew it was too good to be true.
Love the hind quarters and the grill treatment...and the 2" drop.
If I decide to go the Impala route next spring, some instant mods would be necessary to make it look as refined and agressive as that picture shows.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot believe that this thread is still going.
The car in question is a BUICK LUCERNE. Now move on folks. You will not see a new Impala or Malibu for quite a while. :rolleyes:

[post="17652"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

It could very well be a badge-engineered Chevy Caprice, though.