Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HarleyEarl

Lexus & An Ex-Beatle

10 posts in this topic

While the cause is good (something to do with anti-landmines fund raising), this is just bad. A signature Paul McCartney edition of the Lexus RX400h. Couldn't they have at least maybe used a Hummer?!!

Posted Image
Posted Image Edited by HarleyEarl

Well.. it's a hybrid. He's probably sane for picking it over a gas-guzzling Hummer. However, I think the better choice would have been a diesel VW Beetle. :P Perfect match. :D

Doesn't that remind anyone else of those SIGN-AGE things where they pay you to plaster an ad on the side of your car?

In any case, how g'damn lame on any vehicle.

I love Paul McCartney but this is a bit lame. <_< ~ I am the Walrus, Koo-koo-ka-choo! Edited by Sixty8panther

This is much cooler!

Posted Image

By the way: back i the day all four of the Beatles owned Austin Minis and Lennon esp. loved driving his. I read somewhere it was his favorite form of therapy. The new Mini would have been a more legit vehicle to pick.... plus it's still semi-British. Edited by Sixty8panther

See, that was gaudy, wretched, excessive, but still cool because it was his actual car, not some Rolls-Royce marketing scheme. I love the guy and his music, so I hate seeing him sell out in this fashion

I think Paul doesn't need that! He is already very rich. His tour is sponsored by Lexus. I don't like artists who give their name to sell products. BTW, when the Beatles came over to America, they were really impressed by Cadillac cars.

BTW, when the Beatles came over to America, they were really impressed by Cadillac cars.

[post="15880"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Who wouldn't be? http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

Posted Image

This '62 ragtop makes my heart skip beats. :wub:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0