Sign in to follow this  
Variance

Spied: 2009 Jaguar S-Type

10 posts in this topic

Variance    0

Spied: 2009 Jaguar S-Type

Posted Image

Spy photography Lordess of the Nürburgring, Brenda Priddy, has caught Jaguar’s pivotal new S-Type testing near Jaguar’s German engineering center (a stone’s throw from the legendary racetrack). As it appears Ford will hold on to the troubled British marque for at least a while longer, the importance of the next S-Type cannot be underestimated.

Of course, if you’re thinking this is just a current-generation S-Type R with some rhinoplasty, you’re not far off – Ms. Priddy asserts that the new schnoz secrets the next iteration’s drivetrain, so this is likely a mule used to test the cooling efficiency of upcoming car’s sheetmetal.

Read "Captured: Jaguar’s Make-Or-Break S-Type!" @ Winding Road

turbo200    6

Jaguar's new styling direction is intensely beautiful. I predict huge success, the new XK [convertible, is it XJ maybe?] is already a big success in Los Angeles. Seeing them around almost as much as I see STSs. Common already, for a high priced convertible. Thier new sedans, if they look like the concept will be stunners.

sciguy_0504    0

Jaguar's new styling direction is intensely beautiful. I predict huge success, the new XK [convertible, is it XJ maybe?] is already a big success in Los Angeles. Seeing them around almost as much as I see STSs. Common already, for a high priced convertible. Thier new sedans, if they look like the concept will be stunners.

203300[/snapback]

:withstupid:

(Even though he's not stupid. :AH-HA_wink: )

Variance    0

Trinity Blood is a pretty sweet anime...what is your avatar though?

203529[/snapback]

It's part of an image from a Yugioh trading card. I don't play it; I just liked the pic.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this