2007 Chevy Tahoe Unveiling

Poly Student

According to this USA Today article(2nd paragraph), the Tahoe will be shown next Tuesday at the Texas Sate Fair.:booyah:

I know several people on here hinted at it.

For a GM fan site, I'm suprised this wasn't on here yet. :P

EDIT:
More info starting on page 69 of the GMT900 discussion 2 at GM Inside News. Edited by !!!TED!!!

Last year GM debuted the H3 at Anaheim, and I think the GP GXP too. Anyways, they said they debuted it there last year so that they could spread out the debuts because they had too many if they debuted them all at two or three shows. A while back I actually thought that Anaheim was a possibility for the Escalade debut since it's probably pretty popular over there, but I guess maybe they want to give the Yukon a good image over there so they can sell boatloads of Denalis.

Wonder what we'll actually get....some quick, basic shots showing the inside/outside taken outside the factory, showing the inside/outside of the Tahoe, or the usual horrible GM "professional" shots with bad lighting, bad vehicle coloring, and bad angles? Either way, we've already seen nearly everything there is to see on the outside, so it will be the interior and the new features/options that will be of most interest.

I knew it!

Texas State Fair is ideal because of the recent developments in Texas regarding Toyota. (I'm sure they'll own Texas in a few years)

I'm liking this new, more aggressive GM.

[post="16589"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

Well, didn't GM unveil the GMT-800s at the Texas State Fair too?

It's not a new idea or anything.

Well, seems like 9am tomorrow is THE time....keep your eyes out and your mouse clicking! http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif Edited by caddycruiser

Sept. 20th.... My Ex-Girlfrieand Misty's, college buddy Kevin's and old H.S. buddy Alex's birthday.

Umm no. The 900's are realeased in 2 Hours and 42 minutes!

[post="16945"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

According to someone on GMI who contacted a GM media rep (along with others), the info. won't officially be published until 9am, because GM never does the "midnight thing" because no one is working at that time to put it up. So don't expect to see anything until at least 9, or a little bit thereafter, tomorrow morning. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

According to someone on GMI who contacted a GM media rep (along with others), the info. won't officially be published until 9am, because GM never does the "midnight thing" because no one is working at that time to put it up.  So don't expect to see anything until at least 9, or a little bit thereafter, tomorrow morning. http://www.cheersandgears.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/AH-HA_wink.gif

[post="16975"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]

To reinforce the point and eliminate confusion, release is scheduled for approx 9AM tomorrow (Tuesday) morning, so no need to stay up late tonight.

Remember, these times come straight from our sources at GM and they are in a certain level of flux until the press releases are actually put out there. We're always at the whim of GM Media and there have been times when they got the jump on us or pushed back a time from a previously-given one. We always try our best to cope and pass the word on to everyone.