What is your next car purchase?

intrigued

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my Regal GS and I plan on keeping it at LEAST 3 years... so it will be a while before I get another one...

It will depend on my job by then... I'd love to get a new Zeta when they are out... but chances are I wont be able to afford it.

That said I'd like an Impy SS, 300/Charger, Mustang or Camaro, or a Silverado if I feel like a truck. I'd buy another Buick too, especially if they put the 5.3 in the Lacrosse.

I'm trying to convince my parents to forego the 3-series and consider a hardtop, pillarless, 6MT domestic instead...

Posted Image

I saw one sitting in traffic the other day, in pearlescent white, top down, cream leather, with the sun shining down on it... absolutely gorgeous. It reminds me of the DB9 Volante.

Edited by empowah

68: There was a pink and grey two-tone '59 Buick sedan (hardtop) at the show I went to lasy Sunday. I would have gotten a pic, but my camera decided not to work. :banghead:

206474[/snapback]

Wow... very cool. I wonder if it's one of the ones that is all

over the internet and pops up for every google search?

But i think i saw my future vechicle i was searching the lots and a Came across a Forest green GMC Work van no windows in the back with a 5.3L V8. Think of how suspicous that van would be peeling out leaving from a friends house.

After college I'd like to mothball my Riviera and get a full-size Chevrolet/GMC pickup truck. After my Eldorado is finished and I've enjoyed it for a couple years I'd like a late 20's Buick to play with :)

• 3 weeks later...

Uggggg.....the Fusion is pretty small for everything and the Rodeo is dead so we need 2 cars. I dont want to deal with the gas and insurance on an SUV, so my beautiful plan for a Tahoe is out the window. I'd consider a w-body for the right price. I am seriously considering getting an Oldsmobile Silhouette (I found a couple of 2000s with decent equipment and miles) and letting Dawn trade the Fusion in on something she likes. Right now she's driving her '89 Probe that has been sitting in the driveway since she bought the POS Rodeo. I think I'll go test drive a Silhouette tomorrow. Both are white with leather, once has a few more miles than the other.