Sign in to follow this  
Burns

Saturn Overlook sketch!!!

7 posts in this topic

Burns    0

Doesn't the Outlook already seat 8? Why would you want an even bigger one? This looks smaller actually, like it's Vue-sized.

204143[/snapback]

wow, it looks absolutely massive to me. And no, i dont think saturn needs another SUV, and i prey to god they never get one as big as this was meant to be. But i was bored and looking for something to draw.

Guest YellowJacket894   
Guest YellowJacket894

*Cough, cough.*

Posted Image

Another one?

:D

That is pretty good, though. I like it -- totally different sheetmetal and it does say Saturn for the most part. It's much more better than mine, too -- that sketch was when I was drawing everything by hand and things usually turned out looking wierd. Also, rebadges need to go out the window.

As for an elipse set to fix your wheels, check at Staples, Office Max, or Office Depot in the Drafting section. I guarantee you'll find a set there.

You'll probably find the following at either Office Max or Office Depot. Trust me, if you don't step on or drop these, you'll love the hell out of these art tools. They cost around five to seven bucks.

Posted Image

Edited by YellowJacket894

PurdueGuy    72

Looks pretty good to me, but I agree that it looks more Vue-sized. and how do you get bigger than the Outlook? 4th row seating? Maybe just extra wide, or more cargo space?

Not a fan of the "overlook" name, though. Not a big fan of "outlook" either, though. lol

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this