Sign in to follow this  
dfelt

Cadillac Version of an H3

10 posts in this topic

dfelt    1,769

:P Ok, Maybe I have over looked it, but I would love it if someone could take the H3 and chop it to represent a Current version of the Escalade line.

My wife is tired of her CTS after 2 years and wants a mid size Cadillac SUV, not the on Steroids Station wagon SRX. She likes the H3 but wants the creature comforts found on the Cadillac. The H2 is too big as is the current Escalade.

So since I have Zero art skills, could some one please graft an H3 into a Mini Escalade. What would become a BMW X3 fighter? I know many people here have amazing art skills and it would be awesome to see what a mid size real SUV would or could be for Caddilac.

Thank you everyone, I hope I have posted this request in the right area. :CG_all:

you mean a BRX? there was a sketch comp for that not too long ago... go check it out... thatll give you an idea

NOS2006    11

No, I think he literally means that he'd like to see the H3 directly modified into a Cadillac SUV. I'd do it, but I've not the time.

dfelt    1,769

8) Thank you Nos, You are correct. The BRX to me is just an evolution of the SRX, a station wagon on steroids.

I would love to see the H3 as a small Escalade version to compete against the BMW X3. I think this would be an awesome ride.

I appreciate and understand that everyone is busy. The amazing part is how talented so many of you are with drawing the rides we all love so much.

Thanks again, :)

hmm... if i get bored i might do one... ive been on a cadillac drawing spree recently... so we'll see... one thing i know ill be doing is a new modern A&S Eldo... when it will get done and posted i cant say... but expect one to be comming

dfelt    1,769

actually I would prefer this one to go into production !!! 8)

http://stingraysstudios.com/

Posted Image

205736[/snapback]

Thank you MrDetroitmetal! :D Yes this is the direction I was thinking though the car nose looks a bit weird compared to maybe the current or past escalade nose on it.

I do love the Hummer Pickup Truck. That I would love to buy in a King Cab configuration. :P

Nice Job, I look forward to seeing others of this type done. I wonder who else might have a Hummer caddified version to show. :D

:pbjtime:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this